Rock cutting and Renewable passive output energy?

It’s safe to say the past yielded technology beyond our understanding. But to me it seems clear that the perfectly cut stone structures is laser cutting combined with a electrical spark gap. Combined you get laser guided electrical pulse cutting. I imagine their power stemming from renewables such as quartz and earth batteries Anyone have good proven methods of substantial power that I can run a small motor off of. Like 100 watts From there I can generate more through gears. But earth batteries. Solid state fuel cells that don’t require maintained features and/or antennae’s that pull it from the atmosphere. What’s the best design output?

NaturalPhilosopher

well everyone wants a free energy generator
for for free of course :/

all people do when told how to do it....is they sell it for millions of dollars.

that being said, all free energy systems alter time.
learn how to do that

Eh.. I’ve been making small discoveries independently through research and experimentation but really I’m to the point it’s like which ones best. I can multiply voltage through a series of motors belts and gears (yes I have proof, pics, with load and measurement on a meter. And yeah the output drops but that’s because the load. The whole point is input/output cop.) So really at this point I need to lock down the source power. I’m a journeyman in sheet metal/HVAC and I was thinking about a heat exchanger cold piston generator with the use of refrigerants that boil at room temp and use that energy exchange to fire the piston cold. Turning a flywheel to make power but refrigerants are not good for the environment. I rather be green about it all so I ask y’all what you got