Rock Lake, Wisconsin Underwater Pyramids

This might give a little clarity to it:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
There are pyramids all over the world. How did they know to build these? Meaning, did they travel and communicate with each other? Were boats developed a lot sooner than we thought?

steven chiverton

ive read about the rock lake pyramid in Wisconsin and the very interesting thing is the electrical phenomena when cutting ice with chainsaws there chainsaws would fail but work again back on land, and the pyramids are not complete they missing top half looks like they was never finished

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
ive read about the rock lake pyramid in Wisconsin and the very interesting thing is the electrical phenomena when cutting ice with chainsaws there chainsaws would fail but work again back on land, and the pyramids are not complete they missing top half looks like they was never finished
Maybe they were built on solid land, and then along came the floods Paula...

I undersand that. What I mean is, did they travel/to from Wiscosin from Egypt, or did they communicate? How did humans all around globe think of building pyramids? A little too coincidental in my eyes.

steven chiverton

its a mystery first when someone flew over that lake they saw the strange structures in Wisconsin so then it got looked into more and thats latter when divers went down etc etc and found more

I undersand that. What I mean is, did they travel/to from Wiscosin from Egypt, or did they communicate? How did humans all around globe think of building pyramids? A little too coincidental in my eyes.
Not really..Let's consider this...The pyramids being underwater to me indicates only one thing....At some point in history there was a land mass that broke away putting the pyramids underwater......I do not believe they were built under that lake...At some point and time they were above water....As to the Egyptians coming over and building them? Do not think that happened either...

steven chiverton

yes i to believe that they was built before the lake flooded so building structures in a area lower than sea level wasent so good as it just filled up with water but then they may of known it would eventually flood and be under water so they may of been expecting it so they can be assured there secrets if any in the construction will be safe for a very long time, until man built scuba diving gear and was able to go under water and explore it so then they wouldn't expect that as they may not have access to the knowledge of the future technology so they assumed it be safe under water for a long time yet ?

Last edited: