Ronald Lawrence Mallett Time Travel Theory- Anyone thoughts on it?

RadicalResearcher

Physicist Ronald Mallett suggests that light could be used to affect time via something called a ring laser. Has anyone on the forum followed up with him and his research to see how far he has gotten? I know he has been at it for some years now. Curious if anyone has an update on his progress.

Demonstration-of-ring-laser-space-twisting.jpg

jiangnanah

He will not succeed. But it can be shown that lasers can produce a weak gravitational force. But he cannot go back in time, though he can go back to the future. Binary allows photons to go back to the future, but going back to the past would create a multi-dimensional universe. We cannot go back in time.

james

This is an attempt to exploit the torsion field/time distortion effect of Kozyrev where if one can create a torsion field via light method, one can then exploit the speed of light as a significant factor of that torsion field. So, theoretically, if one can place the light beam into a circular path then a torsion field would emanate that should displace time within its boundaries. I don't believe light has enough power unless you could figure out how to couple it with mass of some kind like particles perhaps.

jiangnanah

NIKOLA TESLATIME TRAVELNikola Tesla’s Time Travel Experiment: I Could See The Past, Present And Future, All At The Same Time’
According to reports, in 1895 Tesla made a shocking discovery suggesting that time and space could be influenced by magnetic fields
The only thing we do know is that reports state that in 1895, a witness found Tesla at a small coffee shop looking shaken and disturbed. His assistant claimed that Tesla was almost electrocuted by a machine as Tesla was trying to solve the time travel riddle.

After nearly dying, Tesla claimed he had found himself in an entirely different time and space window, where he could see the past, present, and future at the same time while staying within the artificially created ‘magnetic field.’
Who can tell me what equipment Nikola Tesla electrocution encountered.

james

NIKOLA TESLATIME TRAVELNikola Tesla’s Time Travel Experiment: I Could See The Past, Present And Future, All At The Same Time’
According to reports, in 1895 Tesla made a shocking discovery suggesting that time and space could be influenced by magnetic fields
The only thing we do know is that reports state that in 1895, a witness found Tesla at a small coffee shop looking shaken and disturbed. His assistant claimed that Tesla was almost electrocuted by a machine as Tesla was trying to solve the time travel riddle.

After nearly dying, Tesla claimed he had found himself in an entirely different time and space window, where he could see the past, present, and future at the same time while staying within the artificially created ‘magnetic field.’
Who can tell me what equipment Nikola Tesla electrocution encountered.
Hello jiangnanah,
Tesla's near-electrocution event was probably to do with an errant discharge of his new condensers (US patent 577671) he was working with at the time. He might have underestimated their charge in some novel circuit he was playing around with...would be my guess.