Roswell

SergiusPaulus

This was at the time given on the photo. They were solid dark green to the naked eye. My camera caught a gold tint on their chests. I figure it’s another SCI-fi effect to mimic the Heart of Gold in Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Attachments

• 6E34D7F6-CBE4-46D2-9FCC-2E8FAEB79E9A.png
    6E34D7F6-CBE4-46D2-9FCC-2E8FAEB79E9A.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 5
This was at the time given on the photo. They were solid dark green to the naked eye. My camera caught a gold tint on their chests. I figure it’s another SCI-fi effect to mimic the Heart of Gold in Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Those aliens don't look like they would fit in those saucers.

SergiusPaulus

Revelation 21. The new one is about a 1500 mile cube. If it re materializes it’s going to get weird. Just the hope of it provided Adam the knowledge to never fall. So enjoy the garden forever.

Yes as if you are all knowing and have facts to back up your claim?

You never ask for them...You being one of the gullible that buys into anything they read or see.....But now if you had rather trade smart ass remarks I can do that too. Here chew on this for a while:

Last edited:

titorite

Those aliens don't look like they would fit in those saucers.
Those aren't aliens, they're blanks . The conicness is probably backed up both on that ship and else where.

Older civilisations that probabpy insapired many of angle and demon story from the oldest of smatritian times.

Ultimatly i civilisation techology level to put or presrive and copy cinseness itself. The very fist humans. I think evolutution really only takes the time to change if theirs a need. And no need to fuck up what works ya no