Confirmed Hoax Rot In The Heart Of America: The Reich and CIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

TapesFromTheFuture

without waisting my dowload limits who is Aleister Crowley
He was a magician who founded the OTO and was heavily involved in the magical community. One of his followers, Martha Kuntzel, was an ardent Nazi and aided Hitler in his rise to power.

Crowley himself was not a follower of Hitler but there are indications that they may have met. I spoke with Crowley's last surviving daughter in the early 2000's and she told me that her father would have been horrified with how the Nazis used his work.

steven chiverton

that i can believe and all the evil they do behind the presidents back , makes ya wonder whos really runing America now , the governments so infiltrated i sometimes wonder of aliens are involved

TapesFromTheFuture

that i can believe and all the evil they do behind the presidents back , makes ya wonder whos really runing America now , the governments so infiltrated i sometimes wonder of aliens are involved
No aliens other than the German variety. The Reich is really running America through the CIA. The entire US Federal government is a puppet regime installed by Adolf Hitler after Eisenhower negotiated America's complete and unconditional surrender after the Business Plot succeeded.

And the President knows exactly what kind of evil they're up to. Every President, Vice President, Supreme Court Justice, Senator and Representative makes a human sacrifice upon their swearing in. The CIA provides these sacrifices.

HDRKID

People are starting to wake up. Video surveillance in police states is so common. Hey, you don't have to be a clown in our circus... to smile for our camera.

clown_camera-very_compressed-scale-2_00x-gigapixel.jpg

Wind7

Staff
Didn't remember this thread, sorry for the inconvenience.

The OP was exposed as a Hoaxer and this thread is a confirmed hoax.
There is no Reich,
that is the nickname the OP had given his caretakers in the institution he was committed to.

This thread is a complete hoax and I am closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.