So, I watched this one video explaining the quantum vacuum, and how charged affect virtual particles
Then it came to me. We know we can have rotating electromagnetic fields created by two sets of specially wound coils, one fed a signal and the other fed one at 90 degrees phase shift which can cause a rotation of magnetic field. However, what if we did something similar, but instead of electromagnetic fields, we used high voltage charges. Imagine we have two high voltage transformers. One is fed a signal, and the other the same signal at 90 degrees phase shift. The output of the two transformers are two spaced conductive spheres each.
One way to imagine this is like having two charged particles, one negative, and one positive, rotating around an axis. I believe this would be a torsion field of sorts. Perhaps it would have interesting effects. I have no clue as to how I could generate two signals with a 90 degree phase shift.

Any thoughts?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Yes, I built this device. I used specially wound Tesla coils for the high voltage charges. I used all Radio Shack books to use CMOS integrated chips to design and build the electronic circuits that produced quadrature output signals. The Tesla coils flipped on and off in an overlapping rotating pattern. There were some interesting effects. I used my Zero Time Reference Generator(ZTG) in conjunction with the rotating charge field. The ZTG would sporadically turn on at full speed and explode. I had to make special metal gears made out of tool steel to stop it from tearing itself apart. I don't have enough understanding yet to comprehend what was going on.

Yes, I built this device. I used specially wound Tesla coils for the high voltage charges. I used all Radio Shack books to use CMOS integrated chips to design and build the electronic circuits that produced quadrature output signals. The Tesla coils flipped on and off in an overlapping rotating pattern. There were some interesting effects. I used my Zero Time Reference Generator(ZTG) in conjunction with the rotating charge field. The ZTG would sporadically turn on at full speed and explode. I had to make special metal gears made out of tool steel to stop it from tearing itself apart. I don't have enough understanding yet to comprehend what was going on.
So, if it’s true you have a rotating electric charge device, would you be kind enough to show a video of it? I have a test in mind for it, but I want to be sure you have it first. Thank you

Here is the video I made of the Tesla coils turning on and off in a rotating pattern. Sadly I don't have them anymore. I had to downsize all my stuff.

That’s amazing! And they’re 90 degrees phase shift? It’s a shame it’s gone now. I had a theory they were the key to time control via Torsion Fields. Oh well. Can you draw a schematic for the circuit. I may be able to replicate it

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
That’s amazing! And they’re 90 degrees phase shift? It’s a shame it’s gone now. I had a theory they were the key to time control via Torsion Fields. Oh well. Can you draw a schematic for the circuit. I may be able to replicate it

I started with the coils from scratch. There are 4 different types of Tesla coils you can make depending on whether you wind them clockwise or counter-clockwise. I do have the circuit for the coils. I'll have to do some research from my Radio Shack books to see how I had designed that rotating signal circuit.

I started with the coils from scratch. There are 4 different types of Tesla coils you can make depending on whether you wind them clockwise or counter-clockwise. I do have the circuit for the coils. I'll have to do some research from my Radio Shack books to see how I had designed that rotating signal circuit.
Thank you. Also, do you think there’s a chance this setup could affect time. I mean I just thought it up rather recently, and honestly I’m a nut case

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I didn't see any indication that time was being affected.

It is my belief that we will have to have a full understanding of how all the basic forces work, and how to manipulate all of them.

Martian

I use a program called Fritzing to make circuit diagrams. It used to be free to download, but lately they charge money. However, you can use the Wayback Machine to download a free version from 2019 without any problems. :p Strangely, the software is still open source, so you could compile it yourself. Anyway, you could export the circuit diagrams as an image file & post it here if you were so inclined. :geek:

Martian

Also, regarding rotating electric fields, I read about experiments with this in the classical literature. In the early days of electromagnetism, they had electrostatically charged pieces of glass which rotated, and they measured the EM fields. I think they had a single charge rotating a single direction, so it created a magnetc field the same as a current loop. However, if you're talking about rotating the direction of the electric field, that could also be arranged. :geek: