9)antimatter
10)antigravity
11)particle beams
12)portals to parallel realities

misusing this is what sunk atlantis and caused 25,00yrs of pure hell on earth
there are rules.

every asshole on para would turn into a monster
maturity first, fun second

good luck trying to destroy the world through disclosure.

Harte

Greetings. I would just like to say I’ve heard of a time travel method proposal known as the delta T antenna, from the alleged Montaigne project. The theory is about a rotating electromagnetic field, that in theory could rotate at velocities greater than light, leading to time travel. At first, I thought this was just some conspiracy theory mumbo jumbo, but over time, it stuck with me. Although matter cannot travel faster than light with the formula E=MC2, one would need more and more energy over time to reach light, an infinite amount, through conventional means. However an electromagnetic field is not matter (to the extent of my knowledge), but a field of energy. I wondered about rotating magnetic fields velocities, and did some calculations on frequency and theoretical velocities. It may just work! Probably not, but I believe it would be worth a try. I guess it’s like Ron Mallett’s time travel proposal, but instead of using photons, using EM fields. I’ve been trying to make a Delta T antenna, but had no luck. Then again, I am an amateur electronics guy, so I may be doing something wrong. Or maybe I’m not providing enough energy, or don’t have the right tools. The more conventional answer is this device won’t work, and I won’t be able to do it. Evidence include how inductance may sort of, “resist” frequency change. The higher the inductance, the higher this sort of resistance occurs. I think it’s called impedance. Again, electronics amateur. My point is, I believe a method to time travel, besides the alleged HDR, or Bajak Flux Capacitor, is the dilation and possibly reversing of time via rotating magnetic fields. Any suggestions? (By the way, probably unimportant, but Tesla is said to be one of or the founder of rotating electromagnetic fields, which I think is cool)View attachment 9639View attachment 9640
The photon is the force-carrying particle for any electromagnetic field. Photons travel at lightspeed, so even if you get the field to rotate faster than light, you still have photons to deal with at lightspeed if you want to get anything out of the EM field.

Harte

The photon is the force-carrying particle for any electromagnetic field. Photons travel at lightspeed, so even if you get the field to rotate faster than light, you still have photons to deal with at lightspeed if you want to get anything out of the EM field.

Harte
Well, I guess I’m just asking if you have a rotating magnetic field generator, like an AC motor, and plug in a high enough frequency, does the EM field ever reach a rotating velocity surpassing that of light?

Harte

How are you rotating the field?
If it involves motion for any mechanical part, then no.

If you're making your field rotate by manipulating it with another field, then that other field has to have some kind of parts in motion.

You don't just have a field without making one, unless you just want to spin a magnet and in that case the magnet has mass. So no.

Harte

TimeFlipper

If you're making your field rotate by manipulating it with another field, then that other field has to have some kind of parts in motion.

You don't just have a field without making one, unless you just want to spin a magnet and in that case the magnet has mass. So no.

Harte

Well done Hartey for exposing all the drivel (y):D..

Harte
Well, it rotates using Nikola Tesla Induction Motor. In a sense it isn’t mechanical. Of coarse it could not reach the speed of light by rotating an object with mass. I am wondering if a field itself could rotate at such velocities9661

NaturalPhilosopher

of course EM fields oscillate at lightspeed
was the reason tesla used AC instead of DC.

it's how we're talking on para. duh

think of it like the electric and magnetic fields of electrons have hinges/ They fluctuate wildly at lightspeed but the electron itself doesn't move that fast. field around iron filings moves very fast near a magnet but the filings don't move lightspeed.

of course mass has resistance to acceleration so there's an extreme delay between when the field oscillates and when the mass starts to move. That delay caused serious problems in the first AC power transfer systems. Steinmetz came with the math to calculate it to reduce hysteresis transformer losses(heat). Like when you hold the shaft of an electric motor, the motor heats up.

inertia causes serious probs in AC systems

guy in front:
his math is what made AC power transmission practical rather than just a fancy heater.

Last edited: