Debate Russia/John Titor - coming true?

Mayuri Shiina

I know very little about politics, but this is sounding a hell of a lot like Titor's 2015 prediction of a Russian attack is coming true. Even Alas, Babylon said they'd attack from ships.

Armed Russian Ship 200 miles from Miami: Russian warship 200 miles from Miami - CNN.com Video

I was hoping it was really an earthquake. (Ok, ok, that's not good, either).....

Someone who knows about this stuff: Is Russia warning us not to get involved with the Ukraine?

The jets at the AFB here have been going crazy tonight. I now know why.

I hope not :LOL:

C_jami

Hey guys. Did john .. Say anything about Russia doing some military experiment what will hide the sun under the clouds for months? My mam live in Dorohoi Romania .. The aria is cold Moldova. But is Romania Moldova. The all aria didn't see the sun for long time now and in the news there r saying that is because of the Russian experiments ..

C_jami

Yea the weather control thing .. But I don't know what is the crack with Romania ... I know years ago It was something in the news that US have a arrangement with Romania to have over the country a anti ratchet system ...
61f5facc529eb0f9ae46094810fb80e1.jpg

Now I don't know .. Maybe is nothing but maybe Russia is trying to do something

titorite

Hey guys. Did john .. Say anything about Russia doing some military experiment what will hide the sun under the clouds for months? My mam live in Dorohoi Romania .. The aria is cold Moldova. But is Romania Moldova. The all aria didn't see the sun for long time now and in the news there r saying that is because of the Russian experiments ..

No John Titor never said anything about russia trying to experiments to hide the sun HOWEVER and this is key, He did say the sun looked exactly the same on day you could see it.

Originally I thought that might be an ellusion to the 2012 event but that came and went, Now, I am thinking he had to of meant the other possibility. Nuclear winter. HIgh altitude soot from every nuked city with a population over 3000.

He also said a great deal of the worlds efforts were going into cleaning it up. Weather modification experimentation might just be a proactive preventive step

Samstwitch

Developments with Russia regarding John Titor
: Every day I research developments regarding Russia and a possible nuclear war with US, etc.

All the pieces of the puzzle are falling into place. There is too much to list here, but I will mention a bit. Nuclear war is in the makings just as John Titor said it happened on his Worldline. What we don't know is the "when" time factor. Will WWIII happen as it did on John Titor's Worldline, or will it happen later? My guess is, if it doesn't happen in 2015, then it will happen between 2016-2020, because that's when Russia's military upgrades will be complete. Just this past week, Russia upgraded it's Military Doctrine to name NATO and US as enemies (and rightly so), and they added something about IF countries that border Russia are occupied by NATO, it will be considered an act of aggression and a threat (paraphrasing)..

Russia has gotten and will get more of the hi-tech nuclear submarines. They are nuclear war machines. Russia has HUGE nuclear missiles that can hit US soil. They recently tested them successfully. They have incredible weapons and are upgrading them even more. Putin has put himself at the head of ALL military departments during the upgrades! Russia has a new hi-tech nuclear command center. Putin had 5,000 nuclear fall out shelters built in Moscow in 2012. I could go on and on...but there is too much. Most Americans aren't aware of what really happened in Ukraine. The US orchestrated the coup and they had the new neo-nazi government installed! Poroshenko is a puppet of the NWO! He will be the cause of WWIII!

HOW JOHN'S NUCLEAR WAR BEGAN: John said, "The attack on Europe is in response to a unified European army that masses and moves East from Germany..." Some of those armies are gathered in Germany right now.

Here's why...NATO has formed a "Rapid Response Force or Team" to go against Russia, IF they feel Russia is a threat. All of it's HYPE on the part of the US/NATO.

THAT army on our Worldline is the "Rapid Response Force or Team" that NATO formed THIS YEAR (2014). They say it is necessary to stop Russia from trying to form another USSR (paraphrasing). The RRF is comprised of troops from 7-8 countries. It's sole purpose is to come to the aid of countries that border Russia if/when they cry "Wolf"! All the media has to do is report that a country bordering Russia is being threatened by Russia. Then the RRF would invade that country on the basis that it needs protection from Russia...and the war would begin. Putin would order nuclear strikes on those armies...and it would quickly escalate to war with US/EU and perhaps China.

Currently happening is US is moving tons of weapons and war machinery into Ukraine to fight the Rebels/Separatists. The Rebels are the good guys! The US/NATO are sending troops into Ukraine. So far Putin has kept his cool, but these two things are GAMECHANGERS!

The sanctions were put on Russia to destroy it economically, from within. The drop in oil is to also to destroy the ruble. Meantime, a Russiaphobic campaign has been orchestrated and carried out by the US mainstream media propaganda tools. In response, Russians are really hating America!

It got to the point where every other article on Yahoo was anti-Russian. I started counting the articles one day, but stopped counting at 30, because they were never-ending.

Sanctions against Cuba have been lifted, while piling more sanctions on Russia. Earlier this year, in July, Russia reopened a Base on Cuba that was used to spy on the USA. I believe that's why Obama lifted the sanctions against Cuba. I think Obama is trying to turn Cuba against Russia and for the US beginning with that reason.

Putin is a great leader who cares about the Russian people and all peoples in his land. He does not want nuclear war, on the contrary, but he knows it is most likely in the near future.

The 3rd Secret of Fatima is about Russia.

Edgar Cayce's Prophecy about Russia

“In Russia there comes the hope of the world, not as that sometimes termed of the communistic, or Bolshevik, no; but freedom, freedom! That each man will live for his fellow man! The principle has been born. It will take years for it to be crystallized, but out of Russia comes again the hope of the world.” (Edgar Cayce, 1944, No. 3976-29)

And there are the beginnings of Civil War in some streets of America that has been going on for several weeks now. It started in Ferguson, moved on to NY and other big cities around the US. There's the 2 Police who were executed. Cops are dying. Wars are raging in the streets with rioters, arsonists, and killers. The NY Mayor turned his back on NY Cops, and now there's another war raging there.

I believe those strange sounds were/are the Trumpets spoken of in Revelation of the Bible. Each Trumpet opens up a Seal. Each Seal brings disaster. I believe the 6th Seal is NUCLEAR WAR.

Revelation 6:12-17...12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

I highly recommend this movie. It explains about the Trumpets and Seals: Media - Revelation: The End of Days (Airing on History Channel) | Paranormalis

Last edited: