Debate Russia/John Titor - coming true?

darwi

I'm wondering how much all this corresponds with George Washington's visionary experience, given to him by the Goddess of Liberty, when he was at Valley Forge. He often would pray there. Then one day the Goddess appeared to him, telling him to look and learn. Unable to move at that point, his attention was riveted to the Goddess and the vision she gave him. The vision showed him three great wars in the United States, the first being the one he was involved in, the second being the Civil War which came later and the third which would be the worst, which has yet to come. I'm also wondering how much we can mitigate or stop that possibility and how we would do so.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm wondering how much all this corresponds with George Washington's visionary experience, given to him by the Goddess of Liberty, when he was at Valley Forge. He often would pray there. Then one day the Goddess appeared to him, telling him to look and learn. Unable to move at that point, his attention was riveted to the Goddess and the vision she gave him. The vision showed him three great wars in the United States, the first being the one he was involved in, the second being the Civil War which came later and the third which would be the worst, which has yet to come. I'm also wondering how much we can mitigate or stop that possibility and how we would do so.

A civil war..... There was also a World War II, so by this theory, his 3 wars already happened.

darwi

No, the Goddess was referring to three major wars occurring largely in the United States, if I understood it correctly. WWI and WWII were fought in other countries.

Sandy

Russia intercepted info that UK was planning to nuke them. Now Putin is missing and Russia is preparing to make big announcement. It is all very odd
And FYi so far every debunker misquoted tutors posts so spare me the bs stop talking about it. U all protest way too much and its annoying.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Russia intercepted info that UK was planning to nuke them. Now Putin is missing and Russia is preparing to make big announcement. It is all very odd
And FYi so far every debunker misquoted tutors posts so spare me the bs stop talking about it. U all protest way too much and its annoying.

I'm finding it hard to find news about Russia. Our media is trying really hard to distract us. I'm trying to read Russian news sites, but their news lacks detail. There is definitely something brewing, though. Russia is acting strangely.

Only time will tell.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I agree that it's kinda odd.

No one's trying to BS you here. We're all doing our best to comprehend things here and make sense of them.