Debate Russia/John Titor - coming true?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I know very little about politics, but this is sounding a hell of a lot like Titor's 2015 prediction of a Russian attack is coming true. Even Alas, Babylon said they'd attack from ships.

Armed Russian Ship 200 miles from Miami: Russian warship 200 miles from Miami - CNN.com Video

I was hoping it was really an earthquake. (Ok, ok, that's not good, either).....

Someone who knows about this stuff: Is Russia warning us not to get involved with the Ukraine?

The jets at the AFB here have been going crazy tonight. I now know why.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I know very little about politics, but this is sounding a hell of a lot like Titor's 2015 prediction of a Russian attack is coming true. Even Alas, Babylon said they'd attack from ships.

Armed Russian Ship 200 miles from Miami: Russian warship 200 miles from Miami - CNN.com Video

I was hoping it was really an earthquake. (Ok, ok, that's not good, either).....

Someone who knows about this stuff: Is Russia warning us not to get involved with the Ukraine?

The jets at the AFB here have been going crazy tonight. I now know why.

Would you be so kind as to quote Titors prediction word for word. I would love to read about these new predictions.

Leslie

Here they are: These are the ones that stand out to me.

"A world war in 2015 killed nearly three billion people."

"In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska."

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Here they are: These are the ones that stand out to me.

"A world war in 2015 killed nearly three billion people."

"In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska."

You totally lost me. Where in the story did Titor say he was able to navigate into our future?

He said he came from another world two percent divergent from ours. None of his world line history has even come close to happening on our world line.

This is what I think people make up about the story. People that obviously haven't read the story. And it always appears to be some political agenda. Promoting terrorism using Titors time travel story.

I read the story many times. It's a good story. I would highly recommend reading it.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I remember reading that, but I thought Titor was speaking about what happened in 2005, on his timeline?

In another universe altogether as far as we're concerned. And he told an intricate and very detailed description of how his time machine was able to navigate back to the precise instant he left his time line. It was the only way he could be sure of returning to the time line he left. He never mentioned if his time machine could travel sideways in time to the other time lines. Then it would have been a sliding machine like on Sliders.

Leslie

Hi Einstein. Here is the link I copied from and pasted above. I am not the record keeper of that site nor am I affiliated with in in any way.
John Titor - Civil War

I hope this helps answer any questions you may have. Have a nice day and stay safe.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Hi Einstein. Here is the link I copied from and pasted above. I am not the record keeper of that site nor am I affiliated with in in any way.
John Titor - Civil War

I hope this helps answer any questions you may have. Have a nice day and stay safe.

Yes, good reading for those that don't know the story.

Over here on our time line we seem to have an ET infestation problem. Seems they are the main instigators behind much of the corruption going on. It's highly unlikely that any nation on earth could launch a nuclear attack. Since we've already been conquered and occupied by the ET's.