Russia vs Ukraine, what's going to happen?

alpha centauri

I condemn the Russian invasion into Ukraine except if they go as far as Germany. In that case, I was always on their side

Putin has even fooled Wang Yi, the foreign minister of China:

Wang   Yi said, China always respects all countries' sovereignty and territorial   integrity. At the same time, we also see a complex and unique historical   context on the Ukraine issue, and understand Russia's legitimate concerns on   security issues.

Now, China has to let Putin attack their own country, if he sees something as a thread in China, because they also have unique historical ties . Otherwise he will be caught lying.

Last edited:

lamdo263

Show us where titor is supposed to have written about a specific date and time for WW3 that you claim he did will you..
I believe Titor was a time traveler, but he wasn't of this reality fold. What unintentionally occurred is he showed up unexpected and when he did so, then the covert contacts Pamela Moore had with him all came out. Don't mean to be trite here, but there's evidence of this is TTI archives. Kind of plastered all over the place. When the people posting there were affronted with this information, everyone became very depressed at having to deal with aftermath possibilities.