Russia vs Ukraine, what's going to happen?

alpha centauri

I have also new information on the conspiracy front, but this was before the attack:
This move to try to put people into an alternative reality is probably linked to massive crypto-currency mining operations and facilities in Ukraine. The Ukraine government has also just legalized crypto-currency. This prompted Serhiy Tron, founder of White Rock Management to say that “By creating a high-tech, innovative cryptocurrency market that plays by clear rules, the country expects the speedy arrival of crypto investors from all over the world,”

Ukraine Legalizes Bitcoin

If you look at the board of White Rock Management, you can tell it is a Rothschild front.

https://ru.linkedin.com/in/giovanni-salvetti-71809827

In other words, the delusional Rothschilds are hoping to escape from reality by moving into the “metaverse” and using digital currency.

MI6 notes that if the Russians take over the nexus of money laundering and cryptocurrency trading in the Ukraine “they will have all the information on all the worlds’ spies.” That is why most spies are now locking themselves in their houses, they note.

Last edited:

start at edge

Some time ago (I think it was a month or so), I showed everybody here a capture of my computer screen that said “Video unavailable in your country” … it was a video slamming vaccination … and it was banned in the country that is probably the strongest anti-vax in the entire world (next seems to be our Bulgarian neighbors). Now I see lots of people wondering why they can not watch certain videos and I think they should first of all consider the topic (which is referenced in the title in most cases) in order to draw a conclusion closest possible to the truth.
… Now … back to the initial question “Russia vs Ukraine, what's going to happen?”. I will not pose as the wisest, knowing precisely what will happen (like a certain entity did here on the site) and I will not provide an answer to that question … I will say only this: there is more than a year already since what I estimated (not “predicted”) about this particular issue in this particular part of the world, happened millimetrically, some aspects even more spectacular than I imagined them. In this regard, there is something that I simply can not ignore – Putin had talks with Hungarian prime minister Viktor Orban … and I know that Hungary is the only “eu” country having “nato” intruders on their territory, with whom Russia can have lucid, decent talks … and they had those talks. I don’t want to reveal what I think they talked about … not yet … I only hope to be right again. Anyway, things are unfolding just as they should, which again proves that Russia NEVER did ANYTHING random.
Whoever wants to know the truth, should stop watching or at least believing what mainstream media is showing – they are confused anyway … saying something today and something completely different tomorrow. It is not them where the truth is to be found. I have the perfect example for this:
Yesterday, February 26th 2022, at 10:38 local time, fascists from Ukraine bombed a school from Gorlovka in DONETSK REPUBLIC, killing two young women teachers, one of them being a single mother who left a 10 years old orphan boy alone in this world. While the video was filmed, the two bodies were still in the building. If you are an emotional or sensitive person, you better don’t watch or turn around and look away from 2:40 to 3:16, also turn subtitle on for talks that are not in English.

What you saw there, were fascist from Ukraine, supported, praised and even worshipped by “nato” devils, by “eu” devils and by all those who support those devils. It is the same devils who murdered DONETSK president Alexander Zakharchenko and his spouse a few years ago, with a bomb made in and provided by the U.S. A humanitarian gesture would be for American brothers to try and find out as much as possible about those who made that bomb … devils have representatives in the U.S. as well, but they lost already, probably that is the reason why they are so desperate and do all this crimes, murders and atrocities.
The most dangerous about all this is that in mainstream media this is NOWHERE to be seen. I really hope Patrick’s channel will be safe from devils attacks, as it is among only a handful free and independent reporting channels in the world.
There are some other video postings in the comment section there, which show things much, much closer to the truth … even recorded from Russian media sources.

Luckily, the devils are not interested in this site, so I can tell without any risks but with 100% certainty:
Russian brothers will seriously kick some european ass … and I really hope it will be very soon.

alpha centauri

And also here:

I heard it in the radio. They have talked to people that have contact to some of the Ukrainian residents. They build molotov cocktails and wait till the Russians will come to throw it at them. And they all want to defend their country. Those residents are somewhere where the Russians are not at the moment.

Bones McCoy

One problem is that they seem to be making the wrong type of bomb.

molotov.jpg

The "wick" type is favored by angry hippies, and is mostly only good for setting yourself on fire when you try to throw it.

Proper molotovs are like this:

The bottle is securely capped or corked, with storm matches or road flares taped to it.

Another problem is that such bombs were intended for use against armored vehicles of eighty years ago, and even then they only worked maybe half the time, and using them was always close to suicidal. Zelensky is a wretch if he is really sending civilians against modern tanks armed only with jars of gasoline.

TimeFlipper

One problem is that they seem to be making the wrong type of bomb.

molotov.jpg

The "wick" type is favored by angry hippies, and is mostly only good for setting yourself on fire when you try to throw it.

Proper molotovs are like this:

The bottle is securely capped or corked, with storm matches or road flares taped to it.

Another problem is that such bombs were intended for use against armored vehicles of eighty years ago, and even then they only worked maybe half the time, and using them was always close to suicidal. Zelensky is a wretch if he is really sending civilians against modern tanks armed only with jars of gasoline.
Even using the word b..o..m..b can alert the internet cops :eek: