Russia vs Ukraine, what's going to happen?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Almost posted this in the politics section.

What do you think is gonna happen? What are the powers that be doing behind the scenes?

A weird thing I noticed that I want to point out, is that I see a lot of articles about this on the Internet. Yet, I haven't seen it mentioned in the news or newspaper when I live. Not at all. That's odd. We barely heard that Canada lent them some money, that's about it. No details on the overall conflict, or who is doing what.

What's your take on it?

Mayhem

Zenith
If the International community shuts down SWIFT, it may somewhat slow the russians up. But they arent massing troops/armour on three sides for no good reason.

(The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication, legally S.W.I.F.T. SCRL, is a Belgian cooperative society that serves as an intermediary and executor of financial transactions between banks worldwide)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
We are being told again and again that Russia is the bad guy. Now we see satellite photos of a massive troop buildup. But without credible news sources I honestly have to say it is war propaganda. Someone is trying to start a war behind the scenes. And we will be told the Russians started it. Don't believe!

lamdo263

Almost posted this in the politics section.

What do you think is gonna happen? What are the powers that be doing behind the scenes?

A weird thing I noticed that I want to point out, is that I see a lot of articles about this on the Internet. Yet, I haven't seen it mentioned in the news or newspaper when I live. Not at all. That's odd. We barely heard that Canada lent them some money, that's about it. No details on the overall conflict, or who is doing what.

What's your take on it?
What's predicted by John Titor, is the beginning of world war three.

lamdo263

We are being told again and again that Russia is the bad guy. Now we see satellite photos of a massive troop buildup. But without credible news sources I honestly have to say it is war propaganda. Someone is trying to start a war behind the scenes. And we will be told the Russians started it. Don't believe!
((hug)) to you, just cause you need one.

Mayhem

Zenith

"Russia last month made wide-ranging security demands from the West, including that:
  • Ukraine should be barred from joining Nato
  • Nato should end military activity in eastern Europe, pulling troops out of Poland and the Baltic republics of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
  • The alliance should not deploy missiles in countries near or bordering Russia
The US and Nato responded by saying Ukraine had the right to choose its own allies but offered Russia talks on missile placements and other issues.

If Russia were to invade Ukraine, it would not be the first time.
Russia annexed Ukraine's southern Crimea peninsula in 2014. It is also backing rebels who seized large swathes of the eastern Donbas region soon afterwards, and some 14,000 people have died in fighting there."

lamdo263

"Russia last month made wide-ranging security demands from the West, including that:
  • Ukraine should be barred from joining Nato
  • Nato should end military activity in eastern Europe, pulling troops out of Poland and the Baltic republics of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
  • The alliance should not deploy missiles in countries near or bordering Russia
The US and Nato responded by saying Ukraine had the right to choose its own allies but offered Russia talks on missile placements and other issues.

If Russia were to invade Ukraine, it would not be the first time.
Russia annexed Ukraine's southern Crimea peninsula in 2014. It is also backing rebels who seized large swathes of the eastern Donbas region soon afterwards, and some 14,000 people have died in fighting there."
Hmmgh, seems to me that momma Rus wants Little Judy to wear too tight of dance shoes. Not a comfortable situation at all.