RVers

HDRKID

RVers

Will people that are RVing 2006 please post information?

I was able to see new buildings in the area around my house,
but my technique is not that good.

It appears that a lot of luxury high-rise apartments/condos are built between now and 2008.

When I RV I use pencil and paper to draw what I see,
so I might start to post scenes from the future. :)

astralsailor

Re: RVers

Im a Rver...
I belive that everyone is..
Just give it a try and you can remind yourself what you potential really is :) Unlimited..

So far i been trying to vist "The akashic liberies" in the collective human consciousness = "The Astral" I have got the feeling that something will take part in EU.. Im not the best at this but at trys i have been little succsesful :)

Love and Light

HDRKID

Hi AstralSailor:

I use RV to see things and I remember that one of my targets was a vacant lot, but I drew a building. That building is now up on the vacant lot. It looks just like what I saw.

In fact, I use both RV and astral time travel quite a lot. For astral I use the HDR, but for RV I do not.

Here is a link to the book "Ultimate Time Machine " by Joseph McMoneagle
who is one of the worlds best Remote Viewers.

astralsailor

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Hi AstralSailor:

I use RV to see things and I remember that one of my targets was a vacant lot, but I drew a building. That building is now up on the vacant lot. It looks just like what I saw.

In fact, I use both RV and astral time travel quite a lot. For astral I use the HDR, but for RV I do not.

Here is a link to the book \"Ultimate Time Machine \" by Joseph McMoneagle
who is one of the worlds best Remote Viewers.[/b]

Wow its been awhile sense i been here :)
Anyways :) How does the HDR work for you? Many say its just a peice of junk... I mostley use focus of awareness FoC1->FoC2 Robert monroe mentiones in his books to "astral" travel :)
FOr RV its just natural like breathing
Love,Light and Laughter
//Eric