Samuel Doctorian Prophecies - 5 Angels

Itheblaze

The slaying of innocent blood mentioned, millions upon millions of abortions all over the whole world, we, as a people, will reap what we sow. You can't kiss God's ass and the devils too.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
He mentioned crumbling towers as well. The flooding part is a little worrisome. Who wants to drown? Not me.

Martian

Mixed feelings on this one. If you wait long enough, natural disasters of a given type are inevitable on any particular continent. That part seems like a vague rehash of biblical prophecies, and not enough to really say one way or another. On the other hand, the China economic troubles are ongoing currently, so there's that. The dissolution of the U.N. because of the middle east is pretty significant, and I remember reading about the possibility of the U.N.'s undoing over Syria, but we'll just have to wait & see. Overall, the predictions could go either way. It just seems like if a person isolates himself and obsesses over apocalyptic prophecies while praying for a vision, eventually he's going to see whatever he wants to see.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Mixed feelings on this one. If you wait long enough, natural disasters of a given type are inevitable on any particular continent. That part seems like a vague rehash of biblical prophecies, and not enough to really say one way or another. On the other hand, the China economic troubles are ongoing currently, so there's that. The dissolution of the U.N. because of the middle east is pretty significant, and I remember reading about the possibility of the U.N.'s undoing over Syria, but we'll just have to wait & see. Overall, the predictions could go either way. It just seems like if a person isolates himself and obsesses over apocalyptic prophecies while praying for a vision, eventually he's going to see whatever he wants to see.

I thought the same thing, that it sounded a lot like Revelations. A friend of mine pointed out that the big Tsunami hit shortly after this prophecy. I completely forget where that happened...somewhere in Asia I believe. But yeah, when predictions are vague they are bound to come true. Anyone can say "there's going to be a flood". Somewhere, someday, there WILL be a flood.

Why aren't prophecies ever GOOD? Why are they always about Dooms Day, which never happens? I do believe in psychic phenomena, but there is just always this same underlying theme in most predictions. The end of the world.

TimeFlipper

I thought the same thing, that it sounded a lot like Revelations. A friend of mine pointed out that the big Tsunami hit shortly after this prophecy. I completely forget where that happened...somewhere in Asia I believe. But yeah, when predictions are vague they are bound to come true. Anyone can say "there's going to be a flood". Somewhere, someday, there WILL be a flood.

Why aren't prophecies ever GOOD? Why are they always about Dooms Day, which never happens? I do believe in psychic phenomena, but there is just always this same underlying theme in most predictions. The end of the world.
Its all done to sell books and newspapers Paula, even the bible was once the best selling book in the world....Iam going to produce my own book which will be the most graphic one ever written, and it will easily outsell The Fifty Shades Of Grey, i will start by placing an advert in one of our daily newspapers saying....Buy this highly controversial graphically written book before they are all taken of the bookshelves in shops..write to TimeFlipper c/o Paranormalis.... and send a $20 cheque :eek::D

kcwildman

Beastmaster
sadly TF you may be on to something. but there are always this type of words given to those who are truly seeking the father. and as with almost all the others I have heard of, the folks never really ask when, mostly just what is coming . and the events do match many others out there. we should most likely keep in mind that ,,,by the word of two or more witness is a thing established. ..it is very poss. the real thing IMHO and I dearly wish I could glean some kind of time table from it. good find !! damn good find:)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hoping this doesn't start a religious war here, but from a Christian perspective, I suppose Jesus and Mary are trying to WARN of us things, so they wouldn't have a need to tell us about the good stuff, but people like Nostradamus (if I spelled that right) could give us some good news, couldn't they? Sheesh. Give us something to look forward to!!!! :D

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well from a certain point of view, it's really good news, I mean aren't we told what the devil means for harm god will work to the good for those who trust in him. even this guy was given that the true believers would be protected and even do great works. and the Christ would come to settle up for old scores... true all hell must break loose before the good guys win. we can always hold out the hope that it will all go down some how and we won't even be aware it's happening till he calls us to the supper of the lamb.. like I am hoping to have my cabin in the sticks done and be living there by the 4th of july. if I am real lucky I can just sit on the porch and watch. minding my own 2 cents and hope it all goes right by..

but like you said ....we sure could use,, a little good news for a change....:(

TnWatchdog

Hoping this doesn't start a religious war here, but from a Christian perspective, I suppose Jesus and Mary are trying to WARN of us things, so they wouldn't have a need to tell us about the good stuff, but people like Nostradamus (if I spelled that right) could give us some good news, couldn't they? Sheesh. Give us something to look forward to!!!! :D
I think people pay attention more to talk of futuristic tragic events...turn or burn, they say and avoid the torture of mind, body, and soul. If everything recorded, that was related to our future, was hunky-dory, would we pay attention to the message that has been given? (This could be compared to, for us guys, as sitting thru a chick flick) Of course this has been my opinion.