Sarah Palin Got Pranked

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Sarah Palin Got Pranked

These guys who made the prank are from Quebec, they make these kind of pranks a lot, and they are pretty amazing. Like they say in the article, most of their victims are well known people like prime ministers, presidents, actors and such.

There's a link to the video at the bottom.
Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin fell victim Saturday to Canadian pranksters who convinced her she was actually speaking by phone with French President Nicolas Sarkozy.

Palin spoke to Marc-Antoine Audette for about six minutes before the comedian identified himself, and she ended the call.

?Thank you sir, we have such great respect for you, John McCain and I, we love you,? Palin tells the imposter, who tells her he hoped she will be president one day. "Ha ha, maybe in eight years," she responded.

Audette, as Sarkozy told Palin that hunting was one of his favorite activities. "Oh, very good, we should go hunting together," Palin replied, adding, "I think we could have a lot of fun together as we're getting work done. We could kill two birds with one stone that way."

"I just love killing those animals! Taking away life, that is so fun," said the fake French president.

Palin laughed. The prankster told her that he'd love to go hunting, as long as "we don't bring Vice President Cheney."

"I'll be a very careful shot, don't worry," says Palin, with another laugh.
Added Audette: "You know we have a lot in common also because from my house I can see Belgium."

"Yes, see, we are all right next door to other countries that we need to be working with," said Palin.

Audette is half of the comedy duo The Masked Avengers, who host a show on Montreal radio station CKOI.

The Palin campaign confirmed the prank. "Governor Palin received a phone call on Saturday from a French Canadian talk show host claiming to be French President Nicholas Sarkozy. Governor Palin was mildly amused to learn that she had joined the ranks of heads of state, including President Sarkozy, and other celebrities in being targeted by these pranksters. C'est la vie."
CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Palin tricked by Sarkozy impersonator - Blogs from CNN.com

http://paranormalis.com/videos/?do=viewdetails&videoid=32

Num7

Chip Lewis

Re: Sarah Palin Got Pranked

God, she may be "hot" (or whatever). But, she sure is a dumb bitch.

gonzogirl

Chip said:
God, she may be "hot" (or whatever). But, she sure is dumb bitch.

Yes! And I am not being sexist..she is one dumb broad. I cant stop laughing! Who would just believe the pres. from France is calling! Why would he want to talk to her anyway! I bet she is so pissed! LOL.
God she is so embarassing to me as a woman...Here we have a woman who has come onto the world scene and she is in fact Caribou Barbie.:(
With all of the qualified Republican women to choose from, the GOP (not mccain) chose Palin. Some qulified women were not even thought of because they support the right to chooseabotion. I think that the GOP now realize that their ultra conservitive base isnt that powerful and if they would have gone with a more progressive woman, the race would be tighter..

Keroscene

THis was funny. She is sure is gullible.

THanks for putting the video/audio on the site. I like that feature.

gonzogirl

She accepts a gift of a scarf at a rally and doesnt even look at it to notice its a Democratic scarf...She didnt even look at it. How dumb.
An airhead who thinks she can be President someday is a dangerous thing not to mention irritating.
Condi Rice would have been a much better pick.

Harte

gonzogirl said:
She accepts a gift of a scarf at a rally and doesnt even look at it to notice its a Democratic scarf...She didnt even look at it. How dumb.

I think it's refreshing, myself.

Harte

Chip Lewis

Harte said:

Harte
Yes, if we appraoch her acceptance of the gift as though she is open minded; it almost seems sweet. But, since we know she is a bitter angry fake christian...well anyone can figure it out from there...

gonzogirl

Harte said:

Harte

You know damn good and well she is not wearing that scarf to be polite. She didnt even look at the thing to see what it even looks like. She is just for show. She is just someone who the GOP thinks will help them out with women voters. But most women voters today are too savvy to buy that load of phoniness. She claims to be anti abortion. Even in the case of rape and incest. Which interestingly enough Alaska leads the nation statistically. weird. She thinks abortion is only ok if the life of the mother is in danger. If she is against the right to an abortion why not BE against it all the way? Palin cant have it both ways. She is agsinst abortion yet she thinks its ok to go over to other countries and kill the ten year olds that are walikng around. She is in favor of murdering children that live in other countries in order to further her religious "cause" to convert everyone in the world. She panders to the religoius base...it got her elected in Alaska, but the rest of the nation mthinks she is a joke. Funny how when her kid got prgnant..her own kid had the choice to have the baby. CHOICE to have the baby. And CHOICE is what she wants to take away from other women.
Hey Sarah Palin...Hows that abstinence only thing workin' for ya?
Yeah thats what I thought.
Shes like Ann Coulter..wants women to be religious and be at home having babies and raisin' them.
Something they dont even do themselves!
She can go jet setting around and try to tell me how to live....?
NO..
She can keep her Damn hands off of my personal life thank U!

Harte

gonzogirl said:
You know damn good and well she is not wearing that scarf to be polite. She didnt even look at the thing to see what it even looks like.
Precisely why I said it was refreshing. What politician wouldn't notice such a thing in this partisan atmosphere?

gonzogirl said:
She claims to be anti abortion. Even in the case of rape and incest. Which interestingly enough Alaska leads the nation statistically. weird. She thinks abortion is only ok if the life of the mother is in danger.
Yeah, seems pretty harsh to me as well, but as far as I'm concerned, it's none of my business, since I can't get pregnant.

However, I've never been a one-issue voter.

gonzogirl said:
If she is against the right to an abortion why not BE against it all the way? Palin cant have it both ways. She is agsinst abortion yet she thinks its ok to go over to other countries and kill the ten year olds that are walikng around. She is in favor of murdering children that live in other countries in order to further her religious "cause" to convert everyone in the world.
Please.:rolleyes:
"She's in favor of killing ten year olds!!!"
"She's in favor of murdering children....to convert everyone...!!!"

What is that, a Monty Python sketch?
A little over the top, isn't it? I mean, even for an election year?

gonzogirl said:
She panders to the religoius base...it got her elected in Alaska, but the rest of the nation mthinks she is a joke.
Good Lord! A Politician PANDERING to their BASE???

What's next? Get out the vote drives?

I do believe you've given me the vapors!

gonzogirl said:
Funny how when her kid got prgnant..her own kid had the choice to have the baby. CHOICE to have the baby. And CHOICE is what she wants to take away from other women.
Hey Sarah Palin...Hows that abstinence only thing workin' for ya?
Yeah thats what I thought.
'Bout as good as Sex Education, I'd say.

gonzogirl said:
Shes like Ann Coulter..wants women to be religious and be at home having babies and raisin' them.
Something they dont even do themselves!
Something like a valid, logical argument is called for here, I'd say. Too bad you can't seem to make one.

gonzogirl said:
She can go jet setting around and try to tell me how to live....?
NO..
She can keep her Damn hands off of my personal life thank U!
LOL

Yeah, you probably have a line of people (mostly gentleman callers, no doubt) just waiting to get their hands on your personal life anyway!

I never meant to be Sara Palin's defender. But being the contrarian I am, and having many times in my life personally seen people treated unfairly, I simply can't help myself.

Harte

gonzogirl

Harte I hope the line about the gentlemen callers wasnt meant to be rude.
Palin would have done better if she hadnt let other people try to recreate her. If she came out sayng .."this is who I am..I dont know it all. I do know I love my country and serve it the best way I know how. " ...she would have gotten more respect. But people dont like it when others come out into the spotlight acting like something the are not, then blame it on others controling you. Thats what she did and it shows that if she cant keep control of her own image and rep then she is not ready for that arena.
When I said pander to her base..I should have actually said that she is a big phony. I know they all are, but lets get more real!!!!
ok. She is in favor of pre emptive war and that includes killing civilians...kids.
Maybe shes not for preemtive war since she didnt know what the Bush doctrine was.
couldnt resist.
also Harte you said that the abortion issue was none of your business...but in another post you seemed very passionate about it. So I think you think about it more than you say.
Anyway shes back home now and I think we have not seen the last of her...