Satan

Carl Miller

Quote: Jesus said to His disciples,
"It is inevitable that causes of stumbling should come; but alas for him through whom they come! It would be well for him if, with a millstone round his neck, he were lying at the bottom of the sea, rather than that he should cause even one of these little ones to fall".

Quote:
"If you are an angry person and you're always putting forth anger, what you are going to find around you all the time is angry people, angry situations that magnify the anger that you already have, alright"
(quote from Dr. Stephen Hairfield to Supreme Master Television)

Good and evil are seen as inherent to human nature because they are both manifestations of our pursuit of perfection. "Good" things come from the use of intellect while "bad" things come from the prevalence of instinct.

A true case which happened to me whilst I was attending the Spiritual Craft:

A Case of Spiritual Possession by An Evil Spirit

We have been very concerned about one member of my ex-wife family. My ex-brother in law who has always created trouble although being a hard working person and once has made a little profit in a boot factory.
Apparently a nice easy going married man who turned out to be a demon under the effect of alcohol.
i have long diagnosed him as another victim of spiritual obsession. Unfortunately he had been descending in an escalating process of self destruction although he had once searched help in a spiritual center where he was diagnosed as being obessed.
But he didn't stick to the long term treatment that included either his own determination in being released off the grips of the obsessive entity and the willingness of the entity to go away, letting go off the victim.
So, i have always seen him as a dual person, the entity and himself, one feeding another, one depending on the other.
His downfall began when his wife left him, and then, his daughters, finally his family lost faith in him and began to deny him.
After that, he killed a passer by rolling on him on the streets with his motorbike. He had his face completely broken. But didn't let go off alcohol.
Lately it is lamentable his present state of health. HIs behavior is unpredictable and even closer friends has got away from him and customers no longer search for his products.
All he does now is mourning, lamenting, .. Well, last time i saw him i advise him once again to search for spiritual treatment. I noticed that he started to get angry with me and i had to telepathically menace the entity obsessing him.
I told the spiritual entity that if he allowed my ex-brother in law to attack me i would tear the entity apart in a spiritual craft.
So, my ex brother in law calmed down at once and i left the place. i went home, relaxed and tried to contact the entity obsessing my ex brother in law in the other dimension.
I saw him drinking hard apparently supported by a friend who wished to help him abandom the vice-( i am talking about the discarnate entity obsessor).
I also viewed my ex-brother in law giving alcoholic drinks to this entity. The discarnate spirit demanded= 'More alcohol, more alcohol' and my ex- brother in law obeyed as a zombie.
i felt impotent to help and i really do not know what to do but praying to them two- and i still do not know who of them two deserves more help.

By Carl Miller on March, 2012

Carl Miller

I am not a religious person. I mean I do not follow any gurus, I do not adore any holy images enshrined in any velvet box nor do I follow any spiritual leader.
I advocate a free thinking way taught by the Buddha although not being a Buddhist myself.
"Be the light unto yourself". Buddha said. Jesus told something alike that we may as well search the kingdom of heaven within ourselves. What He told the woman at the well. Verily verily the kingdom of heaven resides inside thyself.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

If you are good you will attract goodness.. And if you are bad you will attract negativity, individuals and events.. Like a magnet
I believe God in His mercy could never create a being eternally devoted to evil. He gave men free will. And making good use of this gift men can ascend the steps to his salvation. So owe it to each one of us.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
..maybe the pineal gland? If you're looking for a physical answer or maybe the kingdom of heaven is accessed through Spirituality, meditation, obe's and the like..

Carl Miller

..maybe the pineal gland? If you're looking for a physical answer or maybe the kingdom of heaven is accessed through Spirituality, meditation, obe's and the like..
No i do not think so. Psychic abilities possessions have nothing to do to spiritual development. Nothing. So much so you remember Rasputin and his life full of vices. He could cure the young prince and used his powers to manipulate Nikolas and Alexander.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

In the spiritual world a clean conscientiousness values more than money to us in our 3d comparatively speaking. Things that are considered foolishness and weakness to us here such as being kind and fair to People gains importance in the spiritual life.