"save the right", my response, "safe spaces for people that ... about safe spaces" and equal rights for conservatives.

dimension-1hacker

Our Cartoon President - Season 2 - Free Online Movies & TV Shows at Gomovies
watch the first five minutes

note - no person has any right to call me a "libtard", snowflake, or "george soros pawn", "lib troll", "fool apposed to equal rights".
I am not a democrat, I am not a republican, I am not a third party, not a part of the political system but laugh at the potential rise
of a dictator that probally will revert to being a democrat once he has total control while claiming its all fake news and limit the
press.

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

One may conquer millions in battle, But he who conquers himself, Only one, Is the greatest of conquerors.
If you would be a real seeker after truth, It is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, As far as possible, All things. Five percent of the people think; ten percent of the people think they think; and the other eighty-five percent would rather die than think. The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see. People are stupid. They will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, Or because they are afraid it might be true. We are all born ignorant, But one must work hard to remain stupid. We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. It does not falsely lull you into living in a fool's paradise, Nor does it frighten and agonize you with all kinds of imaginary fears and sins. It tells you exactly and objectively what you are and what the world around you is, And shows you the way to perfect freedom, Peace, Tranquility and happiness. Anything is likely if you believe in yourself and do certain things, Its proven, The best type of life is the one lived for the longest amount of time and the most positively, There is no "right time to die" as people that arbitrarily want to just are to afraid to live, If people really die anyways. Question everything, Continue questioning until the loop is broken and you are a god. To force oneself to believe and to accept a thing without understanding is political, And not spiritual or intellectual. Human language initially is too poor to express the real nature of the Absolute Truth or Ultimate Reality. Language is created and used by masses of human beings to express things and ideas experienced by their sense organs and their mind. A supramundane experience like that of the Absolute Truth is not of such a category. Therefore there cannot be words to express that experience, Just as the fish had no words in his vocabulary to express the nature of the solid land. First of all, Buddhism is neither pessimistic nor optimistic. If anything at all, It is realistic, For it takes a realistic view of life and the world. It looks at things objectively. It does not falsely lull you into living in a fool's paradise, Nor does it frighten and agonize you with all kinds of imaginary fears and sins. It tells you exactly and objectively what you are and what the world around you is, And shows you the way to perfect freedom, Peace, Tranquility and happiness. , What the Buddha Taught What the Buddha Taught Quotes There is no unmoving mover behind the movement. It is only movement. It is not correct to say that life is moving, But life is movement itself. Life and movement are not two different things. In other words, There is no thinker behind the thought. Thought itself is the thinker. If you remove the thought, There is no thinker to be found.

dimension-1hacker

Argument There is no evidence to the contrary regarding the existence of objective reality, and Occam's Razor suggests we ought to accept it because it is the simplest possible explanation for reality.

Objection If a particle or set of particles in quantum physics can be in 2 different contradictory states at the same time, as in the Schrödinger's cat paradox, that could be considered evidence to the contrary.
Quantum physics might seem contradictory, and in fact it is with traditional logic, but if one uses non-commutative quantum logic, which theoretical physicists have developed and which is the same as traditional logic other than abandoning the law of commutivaty, there are not any contradictions in it at all.
Objection Occam's Razor is not necessarily true, it is just a general guideline to help people guess the most likely answer to a question. It is still wrong sometimes.
Yes, but Occam's Razor is true more often than not, and there is no evidence of Occam's Razor being incorrect in this specific instance regarding objective reality being true.
Argument The theory that we all exist in an objective reality is the best theory anyone has ever come up with to describe the conditions in which we appear to exist, so unless anyone comes up with a better theory we should stick with it.
Objection We don't necessarily need to assume anything at all regarding reality and whether or not an objective reality exists... we can remain agnostic on the subject until there is sufficient evidence to prove things one way or the other.
Being agnostic on the subject is not a position against the existence of objective reality, but instead a neutral position that doesn't take either side in the argument. I have not entirely made up my mind 100% sure either way on objective reality myself, but I am about 99% sure that objective reality exists. I could call myself agnostic on the subject too, but those of us who are agnostic on the subject ought to lean in favor of whatever seems to be the most probable explanation.
Argument All realities exist, including both objective and subjective realities, which exist as parallel realities as a kind of multiverse. In other words, the philosophy of modal realism is correct.
Objection Modal realism is too radical of a multiverse theory to take seriously. It proposes that all proposed fictional worlds (not just proposed real worlds) actually exist.
Objection This is an attempt to shame people into not believing the argument. Sometimes radical viewpoints turn out to be true.
Objective reality does not exist[edit | edit source]
Argument The existence of an objective reality has never been proven, and all of what we think of reality could just be something similar to the Matrix or a computer simulation or we could all just be characters in someone's dream.
Objection Those are all unlikely scenarios which are similarly unproven, and the most likely scenario that makes the most sense is that there is an objective reality.
There are multiple possible scenarios in which objective reality is wrong, and only one in which it is correct. If we assign an equal level of probability to each one, objective reality is actually highly unlikely.
There is no rational basis for assigning an equal level of probability to the idea that we are all living in the Matrix just like in that movie and the idea that we all actually exist in one single objective reality. Furthermore, in the Matrix, the Matrix itself exists within a larger reality that actually is objective, and in that reality, the people who exist in the Matrix all have physical bodies hooked up to the Matrix, so even if the Matrix turned out to be real, we would still be living in an objective reality.
Yes but the Matrix is a work of fiction, so actually, people living in the Matrix, even if they have physical bodies outside of the Matrix, have those in a fictional world, not the real world.
Argument Reality nowadays is just too ridiculous to be true. Too many practically unbelievable things keep being reported as factual.
Objection This reflects a failure of imagination on the part of the human mind to understand and accept objective reality. It does not disprove objective reality. As the saying goes, "Truth is stranger than fiction." This would seem to indicate that, if reality seems incredibly ridiculous and weird, it probably really is real, since it is many times weirder than anything the limited capacity of the human imagination could possibly think up using only the creativity of a single finite mortal human mind.
Multiple people can work together to create a very intricate and detailed narrative that runs counter to reality. Who is to say that the most popular narrative used to describe what people call "objective reality" is not similarly false, with its elaborate complexity and absurdity the result of the cooperation of many people?
There is a major qualitative difference between double-blind peer-reviewed scientific studies with reproducible results and conspiracy theories or tall tales that are simply made up. Your argument deliberately ignores this in order to equate the two and dismiss both of them.
Argument We all live in our own subjective realities. The human mind is not capable of being truly objective. Therefore, the entire idea of a single objective reality is purely speculative, an assumption that, while popular, is not necessary.
Objection Since our realities all interact and we are able to independently observe the same things and do experiments that have reproducible results, clearly we are all part of the same reality.
Not necessarily, you could be a figment of my imagination, or we could both be figments of somebody else's imagination, or maybe nobody exists at all and everything is imaginary.
The human mind is not creative enough to imagine the reality we find ourselves in. Furthermore, as far as everything being imaginary, as Descartes said, "I think, therefore I am."