Scalar Antenna

mullac998

Do you have a project layout or anything like a master schematic and game plan? Or you’re just throwing a caduceus on a frequency generator and winging it from there to see results. What kind of Outcome are you trying to achieve. Setting a goal helps isolate a path of travel to achieve said goal
I don't have a schematic drawn out and the outcome should be I will be able to broadcast into a Faraday cage that's Just one of the outcomes hoping to achieve.

I don't have a schematic drawn out and the outcome should be I will be able to broadcast into a Faraday cage that's Just one of the outcomes hoping to achieve.
Well even if you’re not feeling like you need one because you got it organized in your head. Mind drawing a quick one out so others can see what your really planning here

mullac998

Last Night I was out star gazing and because of my eye condition keratoconus I cannot see out that eye but my left eye balances out both. I was looking at the stars and for a while now I can see blue energy around them and the moon. I looked closely and I could see a triangle. So it looks like the energy in space moves in a longitudinal wave and at 90 degrees axis which is great news because in order to collect scalar you need to cancel out the fields at 180 degrees so this provides evidence to support that claim and it also seems you can collect it from a 90 degrees angle as well @TimeFlipper