Scalar Antenna

Martian

I skipped over most of this thread, but whatever. :)

Get the cheapest function generator you can find, but make sure it has 2 output channels. You can find them online for less than $100. It's best if it uses DDS (direct digital synthesis).

Use 2 class A amplifiers to boost the signals. This type of amplifier will perfectly preserve the waveform, at the cost of energy efficiency.

Bearden bases his assertions on the work of a man named Sir Edmund Taylor Whittaker. E. T. Whittaker - Wikipedia

Look for a document titled "On An Expression Of The Electromagnetic Field Due To Electrons By Means Of Two Scalar Potential Functions", published in 1903.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I’m interested to see what @Einstein says as well. Is copper a good design choice or not? From the literature I’ve read. Typically I’ve found ferrite or iron to be the material used as a core

The copper being an electrical conductor will cancel out the energy produced by your coils. Ferrite is your best bet. Don't use ABS pipe as it has a nullifying effect on electrical field.

NaturalPhilosopher

I skipped over most of this thread, but whatever. :)

Get the cheapest function generator you can find, but make sure it has 2 output channels. You can find them online for less than $100. It's best if it uses DDS (direct digital synthesis).

Use 2 class A amplifiers to boost the signals. This type of amplifier will perfectly preserve the waveform, at the cost of energy efficiency.

Bearden bases his assertions on the work of a man named Sir Edmund Taylor Whittaker. E. T. Whittaker - Wikipedia

Look for a document titled "On An Expression Of The Electromagnetic Field Due To Electrons By Means Of Two Scalar Potential Functions", published in 1903.
absolutely.
Whittaker's work was the closest to mathematically modeling the phase conjugate wave of EM potentials.
which was basically the next step in closer identifying the secrets of Maxwell's ignored 300 quaterion equations of non-linear effects of EM potentials at high energies.

like what high voltage power transmission system technicans know...high gradient impulses during shutdown and startup produce voltage pulses that the equipment itself cannot generate or handle. This occurs cuz the hidden phase conjugate wave in high voltage potentials converts into EM energy in high gradients. They have to step it up over time, they can't just throw a switch, blows everything up.

Bearden is correct about his assertions. The source charge is still unexplained. When it's a high voltage dipole weird things happen.

Eric Dollard took it to the next level in the 80's when he replicated the secret ingredient in replicating Tesla's patents...they don't work with normal power supply transformers. When using custom made transformers then you get low voltage, DC power transmission at 100% efficiencies without ionic wind.

some NON-EM effects are present in high voltage systems as a residual effect....cuz like whittaker basically said there's TWO dipoles present in electric fields. Two are electric, pos and neg aaaaaand then TWO more.

this is what confuses everyone involved in Tesla research

you can particularly see the effect of the two unknown scalar potentials in healing tech that uses electric potentials.
1)colloidal silver
2)ozonated water
3)water ionizers
4)rife machine
5)hho gas

electric healing is really scalar healing

Last edited:

mullac998

The copper being an electrical conductor will cancel out the energy produced by your coils. Ferrite is your best bet. Don't use ABS pipe as it has a nullifying effect on electrical field.
I just need to cancel out the fields and ill attach the caduceus coil to a bifilar coil which also is designed to cancel out the magnetic fields

mullac998

I just need to cancel out the fields and ill attach the caduceus coil to a bifilar coil which also is designed to cancel out the magnetic fields
The one thing I'm confused about how to use it with a cb radio do you have any suggestions I'm guessing I could just use caduceus coil and get the plug extension attach that to the coil then plug that into the cb radio

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The one thing I'm confused about how to use it with a cb radio do you have any suggestions I'm guessing I could just use caduceus coil and get the plug extension attach that to the coil then plug that into the cb radio

You are on your own with the CB radio.

TimeFlipper

Whats the purpose of the CB radio? :unsure:..