Scalar Antenna

mullac998

As I've stated in a previous thread I'm working on a scalar antenna. I'm currently saving up for a function generator. So if you have questions ask away and ill be keeping the post updated

TimeFlipper

As I've stated in a previous thread I'm working on a scalar antenna. I'm currently saving up for a function generator. So if you have questions ask away and ill be keeping the post updated
If its any help to you, you can get a free Online Tone Generator from the internet...Type into your browser, "Online Tone Generator-Free, Simple and Easy To Use" :)...

mullac998

If its any help to you, you can get a free Online Tone Generator from the internet...Type into your browser, "Online Tone Generator-Free, Simple and Easy To Use" :)...
Yeah but I need to be able to generate a sine wave I need a current going through the antenna.

mullac998

Do you have a schematic diagram of the Tom Beardens Scalar Transmitter? :)..
You have to wrap wire around maybe a pvc but you have to wrap it around at a 180 degrees angle then supply a sine waves through it at a frequency and the fields will be cancelled out you will know it worked you will be able to broadcast to a radio and have it inside a Faraday cage

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You have to wrap wire around maybe a pvc but you have to wrap it around at a 180 degrees angle then supply a sine waves through it at a frequency and the fields will be cancelled out you will know it worked you will be able to broadcast to a radio and have it inside a Faraday cage

From what Bearden has said, it appears scalar waves are just stationary interference patterns in space. He also stated there is no way to detect them. The scalar waves do not move. So they do not transmit through anything.

mullac998

From what Bearden has said, it appears scalar waves are just stationary interference patterns in space. He also stated there is no way to detect them. The scalar waves do not move. So they do not transmit through anything.
He says that but I believe they do I could do it but I don't have the equipment