Scalar Antenna

mullac998

The mobius coil is interesting and how our body is meant to be a mobius system so I've heard. But from my first thought I thought the behaviour of the mobius coil would have the same behaviour as a caduceus coil. But I'm basing that on the assumption that the two coils would behave the same . But if not then this applies that even though mobius coil can produce so called scalar waves that different coils that can produce them and make these kinds of waves behave differently entirely on the coil used to produce them

TimeFlipper

The mobius coil is interesting and how our body is meant to be a mobius system so I've heard. But from my first thought I thought the behaviour of the mobius coil would have the same behaviour as a caduceus coil. But I'm basing that on the assumption that the two coils would behave the same . But if not then this applies that even though mobius coil can produce so called scalar waves that different coils that can produce them and make these kinds of waves behave differently entirely on the coil used to produce them
Dont overlook what you need to put INTO those Caduceus or Mobius coils, which is vitally important (y):D..

Theoretically you could build a simplified type of Caduceus coil by sticking together two small and powerful magnets with their North Poles facing each other, with wire wrapped around the full length of the magnets, fed from a small 9volt electric motor..

The action of the the two magnets stuck together creates a collapsed magnetic field within the magnets, into which you place the noise frequency from the electric motor...Theoretically an ElectroAcoustic wave (Non Hertzian Wave) or Scalar Wave is emitted from the gaps between the two magnets..

You could create Pulsed noise waves by switching the electric motor on and off intermittently...In the Montauk Projects time-bending experiments the use of Pulse Modulation was used extensively in the transmitters, including the understanding of Pulse Width and Pulse Frequencies...

mullac998

Dont overlook what you need to put INTO those Caduceus or Mobius coils, which is vitally important (y):D..

Theoretically you could build a simplified type of Caduceus coil by sticking together two small and powerful magnets with their North Poles facing each other, with wire wrapped around the full length of the magnets, fed from a small 9volt electric motor..

The action of the the two magnets stuck together creates a collapsed magnetic field within the magnets, into which you place the noise frequency from the electric motor...Theoretically an ElectroAcoustic wave (Non Hertzian Wave) or Scalar Wave is emitted from the gaps between the two magnets..

You could create Pulsed noise waves by switching the electric motor on and off intermittently...In the Montauk Projects time-bending experiments the use of Pulse Modulation was used extensively in the transmitters, including the understanding of Pulse Width and Pulse Frequencies...
I'll come up with something

mullac998

You need to check out the browser you use, i dont see anything on this this forum that resembles a Goat playing a Piano :ROFLMAO:..

View attachment 11969
I got to my mums house today and realised the reason why the 180 degrees antenna only apparently creates scalar standing waves is because there's no pulse aspect to it. Where as with a caduceus coil you should get a pulse wave when you collapse the magnetic fields. So if you wanna do the method above you will have to use a function generator and generate a square wave to compensate for pulse wave and that way these standing waves can be transmitted.

TimeFlipper

I got to my mums house today and realised the reason why the 180 degrees antenna only apparently creates scalar standing waves is because there's no pulse aspect to it. Where as with a caduceus coil you should get a pulse wave when you collapse the magnetic fields. So if you wanna do the method above you will have to use a function generator and generate a square wave to compensate for pulse wave and that way these standing waves can be transmitted.
What function generator will you buy for that purpose?