Scalar waves and water bottle for healing

mullac998

I was thinking if we could got a drinking bottle the one with another tube on the inside on seal it off and wrap a coil on the inside then generate scalar waves couldn't we charge the water to a certain frequency then drink the water heal different parts of the body depending on the frequency?

Mayhem

Zenith
Like Shungite water in a similar type of way?

MODAT7

I've heard both for and against such processes in general (may or may not be dealing with scalar). I just posted in another thread that Tom Bearden has some warnings about temporal radiation associated with ZPE. These could be potentially vicious. On the flip side, Tesla was experimenting with direct exposure in the 1890's. I don't know what conditions would cause the dangerous type of temporal radiation. Bearden mentioned the weaponized version could kill animals and people and their bodies wouldn't decay for months. Insects, scavengers, bacteria, and fungi wouldn't grow or go near it. If a person touched the dead flesh, it could harm them, indicating that the radiation lingeres. Maybe the weaponized version is much more complicated to create, so possibly the warning doesn't really apply.

For my own health reasons, I've been very slowly getting parts together to replicate the Edwin Gray (EVGray) power supply. It produces cold electricity from ZPE. I guess I'll know the health aspects in the weeks to come.

TimeFlipper

I was thinking if we could got a drinking bottle the one with another tube on the inside on seal it off and wrap a coil on the inside then generate scalar waves couldn't we charge the water to a certain frequency then drink the water heal different parts of the body depending on the frequency?
How is your scalar wave transmitter/receiver coming along? ;)..