Debunking Scalar Waves?

correction123

"Scalar waves," eh?

A scalar wave is an ordinary wave (a wave with magnitude but no oscillation directional component other than the direction of travel of the wave itself), such as a water wave or a sound wave. This is as opposed to a vector wave which does have a vector component for the "waving," such as the directional vectors associated with electromagnetic waves which can oscillate in every direction and have other vectors associated with them as well - such as the fact that electric and magnetic components of an EM wave are always perpendicular to each other.

Hardly anything to build a technology on.

Scalar waves, however, at least have a scientific foundation to rest on. "Orgone energy" is simply bullsheet.

Harte

What I learned using the SE-5 1000 designed to capture the "Longitudinal" wave form has done an excellent job in doing so! Just look at Don Paris's experimental sites what he has accomplished with this device built around the theory of scalar behavior. You need "Life Force" energy meter to read what the SE-5 1000 can do! It was awesome! I used the scalar waves and directed to one nectarine, this was a simple experiment. I purchased two nectarines for this experiment. I placed one on there respective saucers. Then I placed them a foot apart in my office, the temperature is usually 75 degrees steady. Enough for a nectarine to develop decay and bugs. The experiment was for 18 days! All through approximately 3 weeks into it, the first fruit I sent "Worded" commands such as " protect fruit", "Keep fresh" etc. The other nectarine nothing!

After 18 days the fruit that I did nothing with was totally decayed and had black bugs all over it. The other nectarine I sent messages to it from command prompts only was still vibrant and bright red! This certainly made a believer out of my wife! I guess the point is if it isn't using scalar energies those wave lengths, then what is it using! And if you seen the online experiments with the device it would be hard to explain why the experiments were successful with the SE-5 owners. The reason I use this example and talk about this machine is because I only have one device capable of such a feat with the scalar theory.

This is a high tech device not a simple radionic box! It was first used as a "Spectral Analyzer" to determine the contents of minerals such as silver or gold or platinum was in the rocks below the earth, by taking sample readings using this device, back then it never looked like it does today! Don over the years enhanced the device when the professor who created it died. I don't believe all instruments out there are capable of producing scalar waves, even tho their sites declare it does! I paid $4700.00 for this unit, I waited 10 years before I could afford such a thing. Today it is still worth every penny I vested into it.

I experimented with my scalar device towards a friend of mine using the "Psychological" protocols with the device. I ran the device for about 3 weeks! He called me one day out of those 3 weeks of running and he said, you know something strange is happening to me, my whole world is turning upside down! NOTE: He had no idea I was running this program on him, I didn't want to deal with "placebo" issues at the time. The second week into the broadcasting with the SE-5, he told me, you know I think I am going a little bit crazy because I have people coming up to me for the very first time asking for help and telling me their problems! You see my friend is a complete "Introvert" like myself, he likes to be alone and left alone. But after running the specific psyche program on him, he was literally being "Charged" with something from the program!

After the third week, he was elated! He told me I wonder why all this is happening to me! My entire life seems to attract many different people to me to confide in me. With a pause in our conversation, I told him I have to confess something to you and explained to him what exactly I was running on him. He about literally fell over when he heard what type of program I was broadcasting to him! I stopped the program after 3 weeks and it took another about two months for everything to go back the way it was for him! Even in the scalar realm it remains fluid and ever changing. Nothing in this world and the next is ever static in nature. Does this prove Scalar exists? Only time will tell as we continue to experiment with one of natures communication devices.

Chrisvaughan

Hi everyone, new here and this is my first post. I've always been super interested in time travel and the concepts surrounding it.

Scalar waves are an unused portion of Maxwell's wave function that hertz removed from the equations because they did represent detectable waves. They mathematically exist at a right angle to the electromagnetic wave function in Maxwell's equation. They also assume the existence of aether, which has been debunked.

However it is true that Tesla experimented heavily with scalar waves as a means to transmit energy wireless-ly and based his single line transmission patent on it.

Townsend brown used it to explain his bifield brown effect and electrogravitics.

Today we know it as electrostatics and it is better described as a charge difference between two surfaces as apposed to a standing scalar wave. You have to remember that until the 1950's and Richard Feynman's path integral formulation, things were either a classical straight line (action principle) or a wave. Electrostatics are a field that was described as a standing wave hence the term scalar wave, it had no forward motion but still had lines of force like an amplitude. Magnets also used to be described in this way.

TimeFlipper

Hiya Chris and welcome to Paranormalis :)

Its good to see you have come across T T Brown in your interests, and science is now looking at him again after all this length of time.
Iam sure we will see much more of him and his gravitor project that he spent decades working on...

I first came across him after reading The Philadelphia Experiment written by Charles Berlitz and William Moore back in 1979, which happened to be the first book ever advertised on the UK ITV channel, and possibly the last!!..

Chrisvaughan

Hey thanks timeFlipper! I have built a "lifter" based on browns design. The actually work, but i think it much more ionic wind and not gravity.