Scary Prophecy About World War III

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Alois Irlmaier's Scary Prophecy About World War III

10 June, 2015

MessageToEagle.com - Whether you believe in prophecies or not, Alois Irlmaier's chilling predictions of future events don't leave you unmoved.

His scary prophecy about World War III sounds very unsettling considering the political situation and religious conflicts in certain parts of the world.

But let is begin with Alois Irlmaier's background in order to learn more about this curious man.

Alois Irlmaier (1894-1959) was a German who was dowser and professional well digger. He was also a clairvoyant and during the Second World War to he successfully predicted the locations of bomb strikes and the whereabouts of missing persons.

aloisirlmaier.jpg

Alois Irlmaier

His unusual abilities made him rather famous and he later helped in the investigation of various crimes. However, as it so often happens, fame comes with a price tag.

Irlmaier made a few enemies, and was later was ridiculed and accused of being a warlock.

Things changed after he appeared in court and the charges were dismissed.

Irlmaier was able to prove he was not a charlatan.

He told the judge exactly what clothes the judge's wife was wearing that day and what she was doing.

Even though he had never seen her, he proved to be completely correct, and the judge released him.

The future appeared to Irlmaier as in a movie, with only numbers appearing veiled, coded, or incomplete. He predicted his own death in July 1959.

His last words were: "I am glad that I can go now, because I won't have to experience what I see."

As for his prophecy about World War III, he said the war will begin in the Middle East.

See also:

The Lost Prophecy Reveals Chilling Future Events

The Prophecy Of The Rainbow Warriors And Future Of Planet Earth

Was He A Time Traveler, Holy Man Or An Unidentified Prophet In Disguise?

prophecy2.jpg

Here is a sample of his prophecy:

"Everything calls peace. Shalom! Then it will occur - a new Middle East war suddenly flares up, big naval forces are facing hostility in the Mediterranean - the situation is strained. But the actual firing spark is set on fire in the Balkans: I see a 'large one' falling, a bloody dagger lies beside him -then impact is on impact. Two men kill a third high-ranked. They were paid by other people. One of the murderers is a small black man, the other a little bit taller, with bright-colored hair. I think it will be at the Balkans, but I cannot say it exactly. […] Immediately the revenge comes from across the large water.

prophecy.jpg

However the yellow dragon invades in Alaska and Canada at the same time. But he comes not far. And then it rains a yellow dust in a line.

When the golden city is destroyed, it begins…

The "Great City" of the United States will be destroyed by rockets, and the West Coast will be invaded by Asians, but they will be beaten back..."

He also added: "The Third World War will come, but I cannot predict the year. It will be preceded by signs in the skies, which will be seen by millions of people. War will begin on a rainy night, shortly before harvest time, when the ears are full...."

Alois Irlmaier's prophecy of World War III remains a chilling reminder how our world might end one day. Lets just happen his vision of the future will not come true…

bluejay_1919

Well that will give me nightmares if I ever get to sleep tonight. Geesh.

Seriously, that it very disturbing. Only time will tell if the gentleman was right.

Who do you think is the small black man and one with bright colored hair??

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Let's just hope that there are a few John Titors out there trying to help us avoid or lessen the tragedy to come

TimeFlipper

Golden City appears to be in the centre of Missouri..Im not sure where the rockets will come from..
The yellow dragon was a traditional Cantonese legend which then contributed to the Chinese Dragon which is a sign for "Chinese Imperial Power"..
The yellow dust or China dust is a seasonal wind that contains sulphur,which in turn leads to "acid rain" and carries other substances such as, mercury cadmium chrominum arsenic lead zinc copper, also bacterium viruses fungi and pesticides etc etc..

The wind would also be a perfect carrier for biological weaponry, should the Chinese be capable of controlling the flow of it..
Putting together things, this would lead to an attack on the west coast of America by the Chinese, as they are obviously of Asian descent..
As for the "signs in the sky" which precede WW3, im not certain of what they could be...

Anyone got any ideas?

TimeFlipper

I just had a thought..
The Chinese were making ordinary rockets centuries before we discovered gunpowder in the West..
Is it just possible that further research into rocketry has been conducted for centuries, and kept highly secret..until now??

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Golden City appears to be in the centre of Missouri..Im not sure where the rockets will come from..
The yellow dragon was a traditional Cantonese legend which then contributed to the Chinese Dragon which is a sign for "Chinese Imperial Power"..
The yellow dust or China dust is a seasonal wind that contains sulphur,which in turn leads to "acid rain" and carries other substances such as, mercury cadmium chrominum arsenic lead zinc copper, also bacterium viruses fungi and pesticides etc etc..

The wind would also be a perfect carrier for biological weaponry, should the Chinese be capable of controlling the flow of it..
Putting together things, this would lead to an attack on the west coast of America by the Chinese, as they are obviously of Asian descent..
As for the "signs in the sky" which precede WW3, im not certain of what they could be...

Anyone got any ideas?

Google mentioned several Golden Cities, which is why I was wondering to which he was referring. The Chinese part eerily makes sense, though in regards to politics. Wouldn't signs in the sky be missiles? Jets?

TimeFlipper

Anyone got any ideas?

Google mentioned several Golden Cities, which is why I was wondering to which he was referring. The Chinese part eerily makes sense, though in regards to politics. Wouldn't signs in the sky be missiles? Jets?
Yes its possible Paula, although i was thinking he obviously knew about WW2 and having jets and missiles in it (Messerschmit 262 jet..V1 and V2 missiles or rockets as they were called) and therefore would have quoted them instead of using "signs" to define them..and he clearly used the word rockets that were going to destroy the Golden City...but i could be hopelessly wrong :)

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I just had a thought..
The Chinese were making ordinary rockets centuries before we discovered gunpowder in the West..
Is it just possible that further research into rocketry has been conducted for centuries, and kept highly secret..until now??
I strongly believe so. I also believe it's possible that both the Chinese and Western civilizations were introduced to gunpowder in ancient times (thousands of years B.C.). I also think that gunpowder, along with other groundbreaking technologies, was introduced to Earth by ETs, perhaps all over the world!

TimeFlipper

Friar Roger Bacon who lived in England was thought to be the first Westerner to make gunpowder in the 13th century, however Classical i firmly believe he got the formula from an alchemist, who may have got it from the Chinese :)