Schematics for the HDR

Shayne

Hey guys, if possible I would like the schematics of Gibb's HDR in fine very detail down to each stran of wire and tiny screw that is required to build it including the T bar electro magnet unwrapped and relieved etc etc, cheers.

steven chiverton

Hey guys, if possible I would like the schematics of Gibb's HDR in fine very detail down to each stran of wire and tiny screw that is required to build it including the T bar electro magnet unwrapped and relieved etc etc, cheers.
what you need to know which is the best details is in the file i emailed you on how i biult my hdr units and it has pictures of all the parts used and all detailed to have you opened it and read it yet shayne lol

Alberto León

Could I get a copy of those same schematics as well?

what you need to know which is the best details is in the file i emailed you on how i biult my hdr units and it has pictures of all the parts used and all detailed to have you opened it and read it yet shayne lol