SCHUMANN RESONANCE

maptower

Something important that some experimenters may encounter along the way of possible time travel is the anomalies of Schumann Resanance, as this resonance influences our physical body and the subtle bodies a lot. Currently, with all the geomagnetic variations on the planet, the Schumann resonance has reached peaks of 150Hz and this has caused malaise, high levels of stress and even heart problems in people around the world. I suggest, when doing your paranormal experiments, to use a SCHUMANN RESONANCE GENERATOR in the environment or close to the head. As the natural Schumann Resonance is 7.83Hz, it resonates with the ALPHA state of the brain and allows a better use of the experience. In addition to helping us, it allows a decrease in the frequency of our brain so that, when we dromir we get to REM sleep faster and with that we can have better experiences in other dimensions. I set up this generator (photo) and use it close to my bed and its "antenna" is made of a thin aluminum sheet of 25cm X 30cm that I glued to the head of my bed next to my head.

Attachments

• Schumann Generator.jpg
    Schumann Generator.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 3

ThumberOne

Although it's similar to the HDR What does it have to do with time travel?

maptower

It does not provide time travel. It facilitates the brain to synchronize with the resonance of HDR-type equipment. In order to have a deep experience, our brain has to be in a state of proper vibration. This equipment induces the brain to lower its frequency to 7.83Hz, which is the same frequency as the ALPHA state. In this state, our brain is more susceptible to ACS (ALTERED STATES OF CONSCIOUSNESS). The purpose of this equipment is this: To help have an ideal state for time travel.