Scientist proposes wild explanation for why we haven't discovered aliens yet

Kazper

GRADUATE
Considering they have already lived with us for who knows how long.

Kazper

GRADUATE
Can we reverse engineer this transmitter?

"It all started when an astrophysicist was combing through the archives in Australia's Parkes Observatory, and he noticed a mysterious spurt of radio activity. It was short but intense. Really intense. Like, 500 million times the power of the sun intense."

New Harvard theory: Aliens have star-powered spaceships
I was reading on CNN or Foxnew.com about receiving blurts of radio signals. I read that story this morning.

TimeFlipper

Can we reverse engineer this transmitter?

"It all started when an astrophysicist was combing through the archives in Australia's Parkes Observatory, and he noticed a mysterious spurt of radio activity. It was short but intense. Really intense. Like, 500 million times the power of the sun intense."

New Harvard theory: Aliens have star-powered spaceships

Thanks for posting that very interesting link (y):)...

Regarding the link, you will notice that the scientists mentioned weird strong radio waves that were picked up...What they were saying was that those particular radio waves are the type which come from lightning or our Sun, and are known as "natural radio frequencies"..
They then went on to say that it was worth contemplating that they could be "artificial radio waves", which means created by people (or aliens) and are the type of radio waves that we pick up on our radio`s and TV`s....

They created a scenario that an "artificial beam" (High Powered Laser Beam, The Transmitter) would then be used to power a spaceship fitted with "light sails"...The initial energy to power the laser beam would come from a star.....The laser beam would then exert radiation pressure onto huge mirrors (the light sails), giving the spaceship propulsion....I believe that there are already plans to produce our own much smaller "light sail spaceship", which would use our Sun`s energy to propel it...(i dont know if there will be a laser beam fitted to it though) :cool:..

taykair

The following is rather long, but very informative.

Isaac Arthur is one of my favorites on YouTube. You folks should definitely check out his videos.

Krish

I have said many times here. No one reads...

1. There is a planet with same level of technology as our in the other side of our location. so we have try communication with them. I do not think that has happened...

2. We have only one Alien called Grays come here every week. First time, they saw President Harry Truman and warned them not to talk about Greys to the public. So, Government is silent on it. But there is a movie similar to it called the close encounters of third kind.

Take however way you want...thanks...