Scientists discover hidden chamber in the Great Pyramid of Giza

Harte

Back in the 1990's it was reported that ultrasound seismic investigation had discovered a hidden chamber under the right front paw of the Sphinx.
The great irony being that the test were done to prove the prophecy of Edgar Cayce that just such a chamber existed wrong.
Said chamber has never been further investigated or opened "so as not to damage the Sphinx"
As late as 2002 Zahi Hawass (in spite of all evidence to the contrary) has claimed that if such chambers do exist (and he insists they don't) they are only drainage tunnels to keep the Sphinx's fee dry.
I would recommend my friend Lynn Picknett (and Clive Prince's) book "The Stargate Conspiracy" for a fun if not totally up to date look in to this and other Egyptian mysteries.
In fact, they drilled down into it.
It was a fissure in the limestone.

Seems you're not very interested in the topic, since you appear not to be aware of this very commonly known fact.

Harte

TimeFlipper

Back in the 1990's it was reported that ultrasound seismic investigation had discovered a hidden chamber under the right front paw of the Sphinx.
The great irony being that the test were done to prove the prophecy of Edgar Cayce that just such a chamber existed wrong.
Said chamber has never been further investigated or opened "so as not to damage the Sphinx"
As late as 2002 Zahi Hawass (in spite of all evidence to the contrary) has claimed that if such chambers do exist (and he insists they don't) they are only drainage tunnels to keep the Sphinx's fee dry.
I would recommend my friend Lynn Picknett (and Clive Prince's) book "The Stargate Conspiracy" for a fun if not totally up to date look in to this and other Egyptian mysteries.
In fact, they drilled down into it.
It was a fissure in the limestone.

Seems you're not very interested in the topic, since you appear not to be aware of this very commonly known fact.

Harte

Im very certain that our member you are quoting does very little "in depth" research on many many topics that he writes about :D..