sears

HDRKID

Back in 2005 I predicted that radio shack would go bankrupt and as late as 2012 debunkers were making fun of me. They said that radio shack was still open. Also, that it would not go bankrupt and that things were improving. Well, in 2015 radio shack did go bankrupt and the debunkers said that I had predicted that sears would go bankrupt but that sears was open. OK so here we are. Economists in 2016 are saying that sears may not survive. All those debunkers who made fun of me in 2005 need to wake up. When sears does go bankrupt they will claim that it was obvious and that sears has been losing money for years. Well, in 2005 they were not losing money. Fact is, we were not in a recession. I see events before they occur.

Sears to close stores even faster after 'challenging' holiday season

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
That's some pretty interesting stuff you got there, although this kind of stuff is inevitable when the state of the economy has been pretty darn bad for years.

Harte

Back in 2005 I predicted that radio shack would go bankrupt and as late as 2012 debunkers were making fun of me. They said that radio shack was still open. Also, that it would not go bankrupt and that things were improving. Well, in 2015 radio shack did go bankrupt and the debunkers said that I had predicted that sears would go bankrupt but that sears was open. OK so here we are. Economists in 2016 are saying that sears may not survive. All those debunkers who made fun of me in 2005 need to wake up. When sears does go bankrupt they will claim that it was obvious and that sears has been losing money for years. Well, in 2005 they were not losing money. Fact is, we were not in a recession. I see events before they occur.

Sears to close stores even faster after 'challenging' holiday season

You were made fun of because we could find everything you said in the current news of the day.

On this very website, I predicted that Hillary would not even be the Democratic nominee - this was when W was still in office and before the race for the nomination had even started. In the same post, I predicted that there would be no indictment for Karl Rove in the Valerie Plame case - two weeks before they decided not to indict Rove.

None of that was in the news of the time.

I didn't learn these facts by massaging my rubbing plate.

Harte

HDRKID

Right now, sears is a mess. Truly, the end is near. Finally, economists are waking up. Like sears has been losing money for years.

TAKEN FROM Dead man walking Sears is in a 'perpetual state of decline'
Sears said Thursday that its same-store sales fell 7.1% in the fourth quarter and revenue dropped 9.8% to $7.3 billion.The company reported a quarterly loss of $580 million, or $5.44 per share, compared with a loss of $159 million, or $1.50 a share, the previous year.

Store closings are the hottest trend in retail

Stocks to Watch: Sears, Best Buy, Kohl’s, HP