Debate sears

HDRKID

OK as most of you know, radio shack went bankrupt this year. People who laughed at me. Well, they suddenly claimed they always knew this was going to occur. Funny about that one.

What about sears. I did predict in 2005 that sears was going away. Yeah, here it is. However, I stand by my prediction of sears going bankrupt and have until Dec 31, 2019 or I am wrong.

Look at the numbers and this adds up to more pain. After all, sears has been losing money many years. Steven Gibbs predicted bankruptcy for radio shack in 2015 and he was right on the money. OK, as stated before, the predicted sears bankruptcy is suppose to occur in 2017, but he could off by a year.

I predict it will occur soon. I have until Dec 31, 2019 and come 2020, we will be in a world quite different than our own.

TAKEN FROM Sears still deteriorating- net losses reach $7 billion in last 4 years - Fortune
In a letter to shareholders and employees, Lampert boasted of his foresight in embracing technology and e-commerce, saying that otherwise, “we would be stuck on the same path that has claimed retailers like Circuit City, Borders, Radio Shack and others,” all retailers that have gone bankrupt and disappeared.

Radio Shack did not disappear, but it did go bankrupt and so soon is sears.

Sears Extends Losses as Sales Declines Accelerate - WSJ

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I heard about Sears not doing well, they're closing quite a bit of their stores up here in Canada.