Secondary verification time travel portal made in the past

lamdo263

I remote viewed to the request target, star gates old & hidden that still function.

What I got back was a room apparently underground to where a rectangled stone doorway portal that was beige sand stone colored appeared in my vision. This was about eight foot in height.

Since this was my spirit soul complex and then I did not know what it was, I thought that if I could kind of lay down on the upper right hand of the wall of this star gate, then I could safely peek over it and into the blackness that made up the dark room that the corridor lead into.

I elected to just put a little of my view over, while the rest of my body held my head in place and look into the blackness. I didn't see anything at first, but then noticed streaks of light, or stars going away from me. The longer that I looked into the doorway, the more streaks of light I began to observe, till there were many of them.

I began to feel a pull placed on my astral self as I figured at that point in time the gate was still active, so elected not to place my head over the side of the doorway stone lentinel and gaze in.

What I remember is the brown dirt-like texture of the way. There was also a vine that grew near the portal doorway that was still on the wall, but had died with time. I had no idea as to where this stargate was, only that it was in good condition and it worked.

Recently online, I saw a doorway that was being unearthed, that fit the description of what I was seeing, however in the middle of the doorway found online, there was a large smooth looking opaline style-like crystal about the size of a large diner serving plate, but all around that crystal in the center, were devices that resemble long wiener like balloons, with one end attached to the center crystal, radiating outward till the touched the stone lintenel headers composing the door way.

I received the warning I suppose from either a guardian there or my higher self, that even in astral form, not to get too friendly with this gate doorway as it had the ability to suck my spirit soul complex into it and deposit that who knows where?

This remote viewing occurred ten to fifteen years ago. With the new information I had found, this all compositely makes sense now.

It's said of the stone stargate doorways located on South American above ground ruins, that they will only work is one has a special key to insert in a hole in the center of these doorways. I don't believe this is the case. I feel that they can activate at any time, even without the key being inserted.

Sworn on info given Lamdo 263

jiangnanah

Do you think the time machine should be built using electromagnetism, optics, or quantum physics?

lamdo263

Do you think the time machine should be built using electromagnetism, optics, or quantum physics?
Using time travel machines anymore, due to time police, is like going some place scenic on vacation.

steven chiverton

heres a link they show stargate documents you can read on ya pc just stop the video to read it sounds dangerous but the mention of static electricity and ionization rings a bell as they are used in the german haunebu saucer design that had antigravity to

steven chiverton

interesting can you remote view the mysterious black mountain in Queensland Australia and what's really under it , people and cattle have vanished from that area and aircraft flying over have instrument malfunctions

lamdo263

heres a link they show stargate documents you can read on ya pc just stop the video to read it sounds dangerous but the mention of static electricity and ionization rings a bell as they are used in the german haunebu saucer design that had antigravity to
? Don't know enough about the craft?

lamdo263

Ok but why is there a time police when there is many dimensions out there and how can a police able to catch a person it to many dimensions know what I mean?
There's a central office in probability somewhere in time that monitors all timelines. Secondly each time cop also carries a miniaturized version of timelines to be disrupted in probability device. I know this for sure.

lamdo263

interesting can you remote view the mysterious black mountain in Queensland Australia and what's really under it , people and cattle have vanished from that area and aircraft flying over have instrument malfunctions
It's probably Grays and a good idea not to remote view it.