Secondary verification time travel portal made in the past

Secretman3811

It's probably Grays and a good idea not to remote view it.
i met the Grays aliens and they look at inside of my chest area it was very powerful that i could not look the eye of the Grey alien i made a stupid contact with them by using the powerspot flashlight and they show up but after they left i never want to meet them they took my something from me...but that like 10 year ago something like that..also i can remote viewing my question to you it remote viewing in black and white color.... when you remote viewing is it color view? i remote viewing in black and white but it was pretty awesome but now can't do it i think it all mental power stuff.

Beholder

i met the Grays aliens and they look at inside of my chest area it was very powerful that i could not look the eye of the Grey alien i made a stupid contact with them by using the powerspot flashlight and they show up but after they left i never want to meet them they took my something from me...but that like 10 year ago something like that..also i can remote viewing my question to you it remote viewing in black and white color.... when you remote viewing is it color view? i remote viewing in black and white but it was pretty awesome but now can't do it i think it all mental power stuff.
When navigating in total darkness using my other senses, I sometimes see a highly detailed white world in black fog reconstructed from memory to replace my eyes.