secret code

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
you know what is surprising, when i get a frequency meter it actually read something, i will get a new one soon , and show, thanks for your support thou,
cheers everyone

DoctorZ

Up date
two of the same

name: Elias Collins

comment: EliasTXSandy Springs

What could this all mean????

TimeFlipper

Premium
Up date
two of the same

What could this all mean????
Francois, seriously consider that somebody is playing at mind games with you..

DoctorZ

ho im stress about this or worried, im puzzle, thats what i am , more puzzle, i would love to meet the challenge, but i am too stress about whats going here in my province before anything else, my gouv is installing a dictatureship , wich i need to fix or at least try to

TimeFlipper

Premium
ho im stress about this or worried, im puzzle, thats what i am , more puzzle, i would love to meet the challenge, but i am too stress about whats going here in my province before anything else, my gouv is installing a dictatureship , wich i need to fix or at least try to
Tell us more please Francois..

DoctorZ

Tell us more please Francois..
int eh USa right now some state are clear of any rule about this stupid ass virus, florida is back to normal , and i dont know wich place else i know california is in the same boat we are here, right now my prime minister is hell bound on killing any small business, and restaurant, keeping old folks inside there retirement home and not letting them see there family, having everyone pass the prc test wich is totally useless, and the media are hell bound on reporting on this stupid ass virus everyday . to make sure everyone is living in fear
i am working with many other people who are true patriots and want to take back our country from these monsters