secret code

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
he just believe in God but you have to believe in Jesus Christ the son of God he came from heaven and God almighty but Doctorz need to be born again.
i was again, in my heart, i dont need to go over board on this i just need to know jesus and god are watching over me and the devil knows i know them very well
here is that scar
its on the left lower part of my leg, nothing on my right

Attachments

• 20201011_094318[1].jpg
    20201011_094318[1].jpg
    673.1 KB · Views: 5

TimeFlipper

i was again, in my heart, i dont need to go over board on this i just need to know jesus and god are watching over me and the devil knows i know them very well
here is that scar
its on the left lower part of my leg, nothing on my right

I don't think you need to worry too much about that spot Francois, it could have been there a long while without you ever noticing it, and it certainly looks too big to be a needle puncture mark..

Look further up on your leg and you will see a few small brownish marks that we all get when we reach 50 years of age, and we also get little brown spots on the backs of our hands brought about from the Sun...

If you dwell too much on that spot iam certain you will become obsessed with it and imagine all sorts of things could have happened to you..One thing for certain is, I know of no reason why any Government Agency would want to inject something into you, do you know any reason?

Of course you will get a lot of our members offering you their support, and a few will have read the usual crazy conspiracy theories, that would make hundreds of thousands of people find some sort of spot on their legs or feet, that would have been there normally for several years....But NOT made by Government agents sticking needles into them :LOL:..