Secret Military Experiments Caused Mysterious Fires in Italy

TimeFlipper

If you cannot see this video in your own country, please type into You Tube, "Secret Military Experiments Caused Mysterious Fires in Italy The Unexplained Files"

TimeFlipper

Does any member think the US would actually conduct high energy Electromagnetic Pulses (EMP) within close reach of Italy?

TimeFlipper

ive read about similar things happened in canada where garage doors were all opening by themselves
Some suspect Navy to blame for garage doors not working | HeraldNet.com

Thanks for the posting Cobber (y):D..

I checked the frequency range of those garage doors, and they operate between 315 to 390Mhz..
The Microwave frequency range starts from 300Mhz, and goes upto 300Ghz...
The video clip said that the frequency from those high powered Electro Magnetic Pulses (EMP) operating in "ITALY" was in the Microwave frequency. region....Also, the video mentioned the amount of power in those EMP which was a huge 15 gigawatts!!....

That huge amount of power would have completely knocked out the electronics in the garage doors installed in the first few miles of"ITALY", stopping them from even opening!!!...Therefore the garage doors in the first few miles of "CANADA" received a much lower power output that was just sufficient to open the garage doors, without completely knocking them out..

steven chiverton

the amount of power they used what if you reflected some of it back and add another gig to it do you think it would overload there system

TimeFlipper

maybe some emp hardened material

Unfortunately there is no known way of reflecting an EMP back to its source......Therefore defences would be needed such as Faraday Cages, sheets of aluminium foil and plastic wrapped around individual electronic devices, and a new concrete thats been made by mixing carbon and magnetite into the concrete.....Big buildings could be made from that new concrete to protect lots of electronic devices, and it would also withstand large explosions going off nearby to it..

TimeFlipper

I was going though You Tube videos when suddenly the telepathic part of my brain kicked in and i came across this video that you might like to watch...Judging from the guys accent, he is a fellow cobber of yours :D...
If if cannot view this video in Oz, type into You Yube, "Worlds Biggest EMP Handheld Jammer-DIY"..