Secretive Bilderberg Gathering of Global Elites Kicks Off In Portugal, Agenda Includes AI & Banking

IlluminatiArchbishop

Bilderberg is not really bad people lol. Go be angry at corrupt police and cannibals not intellectual people trying to save our planet.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Been to a few strange meetings personally though I was on x so not completely sure what happened aside from getting a pardon from the FBI for shooting an agent whom broke into a meeting that would not relinquish his weapon and instead tried pulling it on me. Anyhow this was a long ass time ago though and they probably all think I am dead as some weird things happened.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Been to a meeting when I was high as hell anyhow I got thrown into the back of a blacked out armored car and told I was not allowed to know where the meeting was taking place so to security measures. Anyhow it was pretty cool though a bit scary.

IlluminatiArchbishop

walking earthlings GIF by South Park

OakFieldAlienz444

Yeah, they are getting good at hiding them now. I had a look about. Few videos about it, but nothing from the protest itself.

Told you a few days ago though, something was gonna spark with this energy right now.

I hope the whole country showed up.

Maybe try Rumble? They're not as censor happy there.