See The Marsha Blackburn Video Banned By Twitter

TnWatchdog

She is running for the seat traitor Bob Corker had. Bob Corker said he wasn't seeking re-election...no one would vote for him if he did run.
I live south of Nashville and am not to happy with cry baby Corker.

jcolanzi

There's still a long way to go, but I'm glad to see the globalist agenda starting to slowly unravel.

They're being brought down by their own arrogance.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The thing is, was it just banned from paid promotion? We can still share it around Twitter with no problem. I have it posted on my timeline.

Besides that, what gives Twitter the moral authority to go against the Constitution and decide what we can and can't post?

Harte

The thing is, was it just banned from paid promotion? We can still share it around Twitter with no problem. I have it posted on my timeline.

Besides that, what gives Twitter the moral authority to go against the Constitution and decide what we can and can't post?
It's twitter's service you're posting on, that's what.
You agree to it when you join Twitter.

Regarding the ban, it had nothing to do with any "pro-Trump and America first rhetoric" as was implied in the OP. It was about the "baby body parts" she claimed to have stopped the sale of (she hasn't.)

Twitter had a reason for its decision — but that doesn’t mean it was a good one
Of course, none of the above really explains why Twitter would ban Blackburn’s ad. The service decided to block the ad, according to the Associated Press, because the comment about “baby body parts” was “deemed an inflammatory statement that is likely to evoke a strong negative reaction.” That’s hard to argue with. But Twitter has been repeatedly criticized for failing to ban abusive and threatening users. Last year, Leslie Jones received an onslaught of racist and abusive tweets, and while the service has made changes, any regular user knows that racist, sexist, and anti-Semitic insults are disturbingly common.

So why block Blackburn’s ad? The explanation, according to Twitter, is that the service has different rules for paid ads than for ordinary user tweets. “Twitter provides a platform for its users to share and receive a wide range of ideas and content, and we greatly value and defend our users' ability to express themselves,” the company’s advertising policy reads. But because of Twitter’s targeting options, “advertisers on Twitter have the power to reach an audience beyond the users who choose to follow their account." With greater power comes greater responsibility — Twitter requires advertisers to adhere to stricter standards than users, and reserves the right to ban ads that include “inflammatory or provocative content which is likely to evoke a strong negative reaction.”

A spokesperson for Twitter confirmed to Vox that while the promoted tweets containing Blackburn’s ad were banned, Blackburn was still allowed to tweet the ad from her ordinary user account.

This is just another BS thread put up by a user that is either bored with nothing else to do, or is obsessed with lying about any opposition to President Trump - kind of like the Liberals that are obsessed with lying about any support for him.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

It's twitter's service you're posting on, that's what.
You agree to it when you join Twitter.

Regarding the ban, it had nothing to do with any "pro-Trump and America first rhetoric" as was implied in the OP. It was about the "baby body parts" she claimed to have stopped the sale of (she hasn't.)

Twitter had a reason for its decision — but that doesn’t mean it was a good one
Of course, none of the above really explains why Twitter would ban Blackburn’s ad. The service decided to block the ad, according to the Associated Press, because the comment about “baby body parts” was “deemed an inflammatory statement that is likely to evoke a strong negative reaction.” That’s hard to argue with. But Twitter has been repeatedly criticized for failing to ban abusive and threatening users. Last year, Leslie Jones received an onslaught of racist and abusive tweets, and while the service has made changes, any regular user knows that racist, sexist, and anti-Semitic insults are disturbingly common.

So why block Blackburn’s ad? The explanation, according to Twitter, is that the service has different rules for paid ads than for ordinary user tweets. “Twitter provides a platform for its users to share and receive a wide range of ideas and content, and we greatly value and defend our users' ability to express themselves,” the company’s advertising policy reads. But because of Twitter’s targeting options, “advertisers on Twitter have the power to reach an audience beyond the users who choose to follow their account." With greater power comes greater responsibility — Twitter requires advertisers to adhere to stricter standards than users, and reserves the right to ban ads that include “inflammatory or provocative content which is likely to evoke a strong negative reaction.”

A spokesperson for Twitter confirmed to Vox that while the promoted tweets containing Blackburn’s ad were banned, Blackburn was still allowed to tweet the ad from her ordinary user account.

This is just another BS thread put up by a user that is either bored with nothing else to do, or is obsessed with lying about any opposition to President Trump - kind of like the Liberals that are obsessed with lying about any support for him.

Harte

Well, she said herself on Twitter that her video was banned, but it's still there, so I am guessing that she meant she couldn't pay to promote it to a larger audience.

jcolanzi

The concept of fighting the sale of body parts is a reference to voting against planned parenthood which sells body parts.

They also have a technique for killing infants who haven't died for some reason during the abortion. They immediately twist their head to make sure their dead and guarantee the continued supply of body parts.