Seeing the future while sleeping

Kes.R.

.... Same here. Its usually small things like looking at things or eg. I dreamt I was writing something once and about a month to a year later the exact thing played out or happened to me. Its happened alot, rarely audio too...cant remember but I feel strong deja vu each time.... Its creepy... Im also terrified now because I had a nightmare that seems highly impossible but seemed so real and graphic unlike anything before.... It was some zombie apocalypse and every1 I love and/or know died horribly and its blurry but I think I died too at the end I dunno I woke up shaking and crying and felt sick later...i think its unreal but im worried because of my future telling dreams....

kcwildman

Beastmaster
you should be very carefull for a while when ever I remember a dream I have had it always come to pass in the day world. just as I saw it in my dream. I never forget the dream either even after it comes true I can still remember it like it just happened. I have writtin most of them down here at the site in a thread called when dreams come true
http://paranormalis.com/threads/when-your-dreams-come-true.2648/
it sounds like we are the same in this . while I never saw zombies yet I did see alot of hardship and crazy stuff that seemed impossable to me at the time.

Kes.R.

Heh yeah... Weirdly I only noticed later that I somehow got a small cut on my wrist...its tiny and right in middle.
Glad nobody laughed at me and zombies....cant sleep now...so scared

louise1341

Interesting thread!

I have often had dreams which have, in some way, come true but the most memorable was when I dreamed that my Nan died the night it actually happened. I don't remember dreaming of her death but I distinctly remember being at her funeral and when I realised whose funeral it was (in the dream) I began to panic and think that something wasn't right because my cousin (who was about 9 at the time) was too young. I thought he should have been much older when our Nan died and in my dream I frantically began to imagine him as an adult.

I woke up really freaked out but I certainly remembered my dream before the phone rang a half an hour later with the bad news! She had died at about 7 in the morning.

Louise

yellowfish

Hi
I have had dreams that have come true. I dreamt that my friend had an accident on the M4 and were left hanging by their seat belts up side down in the van. I told them not to travel that day, they ignored me. That evening i got a call from A and E they had been cut free by the fire brigade after they had rolled over on the M4 AND were found hanging upside down

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Interesting story. Did you tell them all the details, were they freaked out? Doesn't that make you think of Final Destination?

I never had such an experience happen to me personally. Did you ever had other similar experience take place before, or after this one?

Dan3709

When I was 16, I had vivid dreams of going into Tijuana heading on down this highway to Ensenada Mexico of Baja, California, at the time, I had never been down in that part of Mexico before so didn't recognize it. 9 years later in 2003, I went on a trip down to Ensenada Mexico and entered through Tijuana and everything looked exactly like what I had dreamt 9 years before.