Seems like every day something like this happens

Samstwitch

John Titor said as time went on more and more "waco type of incidents" would occur. It seems like every day the govt is ignoring the Constitution and doing illegal searches

Report: Armed Feds Raid Reporter’s Home, Confiscate Confidential Docs | TheBlaze.com

You cant have a system were the law only applies to average people and not the government.

You are exactly right. We are now living in Nazi America. The transition has been in process and it is now going into full thrust with Obamacare. What's happening now is what happened in Nazi Germany when Hitler was in power. If you don't agree, visit this thread watch the documentary with Naomi Wolf. It's a warning to Americans. She points out the similarities that happened in the formation of Nazi Germany, the rise of Hitler and other communistic dictators.

John Titor warned us about this. He may have even gone ahead to our future to see how it turned out after he altered it, and then come back to warn us. That may have been what the November 2009 Youtube was about...an explanation for his presence here and a Warning about where we are headed. This is just one possibility out of millions, but it is possible.

Due to current events, for the first time on a national level, I am scared of what is coming. I abhor war, and I'm not a violent person, but coming times may alter that by force.

Last edited:

paradox404

Some of the Wacko events that John Titor describes happened in some of the middle eastern countries. Although as of late, it has moved to Australia as well.

I have noticed there is a bit of a variation in the events of our worldline compared to Titor's, An added power conspiring to kill us all and is the cause of the war in this worldline...
... 1.941% does that to a worldine.

John.Smart2050

ok let's see the contradictory. I predicted that big ben would get attacked not only that I sent out nfl games predicted week by week for max. if he cares to actually watch these games. btw I made it back again and it's exhilarating with the particle machine the3y are now using me as a guinea pig for time travel so why don't you be quiet and ask questions I have them all. everything hasn't happened yet. I contradict myself because nothing has happened yet. when I get a hold of dr z and talk to him that's when shit goes down I am back because of that. no i'm not your friend barry or who you think I am. I am someone different. barry .I were friends before barry he got booted. I time travelled to try and stop that and all the other shit that happens in 2015 and 2016 with the presidency campaign in the united states i'm trying to get over there from Sweden. no fake just to let you know I am in New York a friend of a friend. Project Pegasus. it's not the cern machine I was joking around with that. I do know the future and can use it against you. my name isn't john smart it's not barry either it's another name I do not choose to tell you all. I am currently not well enough to even be on here because of all the paranoia. you want to contradict me go ahead I will show you the future. I've been there done that. you shouldn't be afraid of anything in life don't do what others do, do what you want to do. follow your own lead I have to do this. it's bad of me of doing this. I am not releasing my name. it was too late barry had already gotten booted. please staff undo him. he wont harm you. he is not a threat. I am not either I am speaking the truth. please listen to me as much as possible. he is sorry. he won't discriminate or what ever he did. please undo his ban he will behave. he will always be on this web site no matter what sorry I got mad it was all play and no harm. my friend is sick and he needs help I need to talk to z alone he or anyone who can help. thanks
need anyone to help my friend!!!
Barry d.

walt willis

Our life and our timeline is no game or joke. There is no safe reset button to push. There are people in charge of our security in government that are very stupid and at this moment in time are using technology that could adversely affect our world.

This forum is needed to help stop the fools from hurting others and also to warn as many folks as possible of the dangers we face. Hope that you will join us in that effort...

Let me try to help you better understand how it works…
Every time we send a person back in time it will affect our present timeline in a small way even if that person has no other interaction with any other person.

Our government is playing with fire every time they use that alien technology gift to us.
Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely…always has and always will!

John Titor’s predictive warnings were made prior to the many subtle changes made to our timeline over the many incursions into our past.
Just like the weather, if you don’t like it now…just wait ten minutes.

Don’t worry if you do not understand how it all works at this time because very soon you may see it all unfold before your eyes what John was trying to tell us and then you will understand.

Activists from ThankYouEdSnowden.org staged a highly visible protest today inside the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing that featured the testimony of NSA Director Gen. Keith Alexander and James Clapper, Director of National Intelligence.

The activists’ signs read: “Clapper Lied,” “Snowden Told the Truth,” “Fire Clapper, Pardon Snowden” and “NSA Broke the Law.”

When Clapper entered the hearing room in the Senate Dirksen Building at 10:00 a.m. this morning, he was greeted by a gaggle of photographers and an activist prominently holding the sign right behind him that read "Clapper Lied!

People all over the country are demanding that Clapper be immediately fired for his perjured testimony before Congress on March 12, 2013, when he denied that the government was secretly collecting data on the American people.

Snowden’s revelations forced Clapper to retract his testimony!

Clapper has admitted now -- but only after whistleblower Edward Snowden courageously revealed the existence of the spying program that he did not tell the truth in his testimony before Congress.

“Does the NSA collect any type of data at all on millions or hundreds of millions of Americans?” asked Senator Ron Wyden when Clapper gave his testimony in March 2013.

“No, sir,” Clapper replied.

Perjury is a serious offense. Neither Clapper nor any other high government official is above the law.

The U.S. Constitution requires removal of any civil officer guilty of “high crimes and misdemeanors” such as perjury.

Clapper’s crime was more than mere perjury.

His crime is an abuse of his office and the public trust, also an offense against our society.

It was Edward Snowden’s revelations that exposed that Clapper was lying about these massive spying programs.

Clapper, faced with the Snowden’s revelations, now concedes that his sworn testimony was “erroneous.” What the hell is an “Erroneous Statement” when it is done with the intent to deceive?
Hey Folks, it is called a LIE!

outspoken

Over the weekend there was another "incident" where some guy killed a TSA worker. I find it interesting everytime an event like this happens you never hear from the gunman. The media allows portrays the gunman as some anti-govt nut who just wants to kill as many people before blowing his brains out. But how do we know? We never hear from the gunman, we never read his own writings. Makes you wonder if there's more to the story such as this guy as part of a militia. I have no idea, but i dont trust that all of a sudden people started going crazy.

Even if you dont watch the news you have to agree over the past year there's been a big increase in shootings and violence. When columbine happened in 1999 or 1998 it made news because i dont remember something like that happening before. Now its like every weekend you hear about a school shooting, or some guy shooting people up. I have no idea what the cause is. Maybe its all the guns out there. Maybe its the high unemployment. Maybe its all the drugs peple are on. But either way it makes you stop and think if there's a pattern out there.

paradox404

Over the weekend there was another "incident" where some guy killed a TSA worker. I find it interesting everytime an event like this happens you never hear from the gunman. The media allows portrays the gunman as some anti-govt nut who just wants to kill as many people before blowing his brains out. But how do we know? We never hear from the gunman, we never read his own writings. Makes you wonder if there's more to the story such as this guy as part of a militia. I have no idea, but i dont trust that all of a sudden people started going crazy.

Even if you dont watch the news you have to agree over the past year there's been a big increase in shootings and violence. When columbine happened in 1999 or 1998 it made news because i dont remember something like that happening before. Now its like every weekend you hear about a school shooting, or some guy shooting people up. I have no idea what the cause is. Maybe its all the guns out there. Maybe its the high unemployment. Maybe its all the drugs peple are on. But either way it makes you stop and think if there's a pattern out there.

Outspoken, it is not the guns that are the problem... It is some of the users. Does the gun walk out of a house and shoot people at free will? No.

But you are right that there is a pattern in what is happening. Do you remember 9/11? Do you remember anything odd about the pilots? They are the group that is doing the shootings! They are trying to get the guns taken away from the law abiding citizens, and since Obama is in their clan he is letting them do it! Their master plan is to take over the entire planet.

outspoken

Outspoken, it is not the guns that are the problem... It is some of the users. Does the gun walk out of a house and shoot people at free will? No.

But you are right that there is a pattern in what is happening. Do you remember 9/11? Do you remember anything odd about the pilots? They are the group that is doing the shootings! They are trying to get the guns taken away from the law abiding citizens, and since Obama is in their clan he is letting them do it! Their master plan is to take over the entire planet.

Backup anything youve said with facts. All i see is unfounded opinion which helps no one. There has been like 100 shootings since Obama took office, and yet guns laws are much more relaxed now then ever. You can still buy a gun at a gun show without a background check. Crazy people can still own assault rifles. I dont see any facts to backup your claims.

John Titor said the constitution was changed after WWIII. If that's true I hope they throw out the second amendment and make a new one that is much more clear than the vague language we have now. Small guns should be allowed for protection, but assult weapons, military class weapons should not be held by ordinary citizens.

paradox404

Backup anything youve said with facts. All i see is unfounded opinion which helps no one. There has been like 100 shootings since Obama took office, and yet guns laws are much more relaxed now then ever. You can still buy a gun at a gun show without a background check. Crazy people can still own assault rifles. I dont see any facts to backup your claims.

John Titor said the constitution was changed after WWIII. If that's true I hope they throw out the second amendment and make a new one that is much more clear than the vague language we have now. Small guns should be allowed for protection, but assult weapons, military class weapons should not be held by ordinary citizens.

The group Obama is from, here is a good video that sums it up:

And an article that supports my claim also:
Obama's Real Reason He Wants Your Guns | Watch Free Documentary Online

Ok, how should I put this... Guns do not have legs or arms, they cannot walk around and pull their own trigger at innocent people. And also, taking the guns away from the law abiding gun owners won't help. Just look at the shooting trends in Australia, we have some of the toughest gun laws (Especially in WA) and the shootings go on regardless! How does this happen? The guns used are Illegal! (I don't think there are many people that stupid to use their own gun in an attack) As for military weapons, I think there should be checks on who can have them, depending on the type.

The furthest I'd go on the guns in America is to have the PTA and registration system, but not any further! That would be against the 2nd amendment.

Also outspoken, where is the evidence to support your claims? I believe that is hypocrisy. "Backup anything you've said with facts. All i see is unfounded opinion which helps no one." If you like I can PM you some more facts.