Self programming Time machine

Lumbergooz

Again and again, Steven Gibbs stirs the mind with a different time machine concept. This one is a self programming type, what I understood from his thesis, is that it can respond to user intentions regarding time & place, and whether user wants to go back. I am posting schematic here to ask if anyone who came across this one can explain the glass sphere connections, is it seald from all sides? how to seal the points where the magnet goes inside the sphere? how to create the holes in that sphere ? did any one try it ? maybe @steven chiverton ? or Dr. ?

Attachments

• Time machine5.jpg
    Time machine5.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 43

TimeFlipper

Again and again, Steven Gibbs stirs the mind with a different time machine concept. This one is a self programming type, what I understood from his thesis, is that it can respond to user intentions regarding time & place, and whether user wants to go back. I am posting schematic here to ask if anyone who came across this one can explain the glass sphere connections, is it seald from all sides? how to seal the points where the magnet goes inside the sphere? how to create the holes in that sphere ? did any one try it ? maybe @steven chiverton ? or Dr. ?
Good to see you back and posting a project again...I know you like to experiment and you have a good knowledge of electronics :)..
Wether or not that device works as described, is another matter....May i suggest you use an indoor Fish Bowl for the globe, personally i dont think the stipulated diameter of it is really important, but i can see some form of logic within the interior of the bowl...

When you have the Fish Bowl, all you will need is a lid to fit on the top of the Fish Bowl opening, obviously superglued onto the bowl when project is completed....You construct the Electromagnet and the bar magnet, and have the steel rod support bonded onto the interior of the Fish Bowl....

On the lid you make 2 small holes that allows for the leads from the HDR to be attached to the electromagnet, finally sealing the leads onto the lid..Air-Proofed...The one thing troubling me is the Tesla Coil...I need help from @Einstein please...Looking at the diagram, is there any chance of the Tesla Coil creating an electrical arc inside the bowl?....Your assistance will be gratefully accepted my friend :)..

On the lid you will make a small hole that allows a tube to go inside the bowl and remove all of the air by using a vacuum pump.. Then the same tube can be used to push the Argon gas into the bowl, and the tube is completely removed, and the hole is finally sealed....
I will go through how to get an attachment from the Tesla Coil into the electromagnet, only IF einstein says it is safe to do so :)..

Lumbergooz

@TimeFlipper having all that said, I assume lid cannot be metal..it can be mica or the material Gibbs used as a rubbing plate in his HDR (I forgot its name), ..Just to motivate you further, Gibbs mentioned that this machine can take person to time of his/her intention by putting hands on the sphere. On some psionics groups, makers agree that full moon is the best time to run the machine.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper having all that said, I assume lid cannot be metal..it can be mica or the material Gibbs used as a rubbing plate in his HDR (I forgot its name), ..Just to motivate you further, Gibbs mentioned that this machine can take person to time of his/her intention by putting hands on the sphere. On some psionics groups, makers agree that full moon is the best time to run the machine.

I mentioned in my previous posting that i didnt believe the device would enable time-travelling, but i know that you will experiment on anything that takes your interest, and that is great....You asked Paranormalis members for help regarding the glass bowl, which i gave you....Iam not certain about using a non metallic lid on the Glass Bowl, perhaps a metallic lid could be used as a grounding point for the electromagnet?.....You decide on that for yourself my friend :)...

Last edited:

Doc 05

Zenith
@Lumbergooz , RE the glass sphere, perhaps you could dismantle and re-purpose the globe of a plasma orb. Fairly inexpensive in the science section of toy shops.

View attachment 8462
No need to dismantle; the outputs for the "time coils" are 110 volts (always confirm with a multi-meter because the electromagnet outputs are 300 volts !)., so you should be able to power the plasma globe through the HDR.
Or any other house hold appliance.
However a microwave may send your dinner to another dimension ;)
Along with all those missing socks

Doc 05

Zenith
No need to dismantle; the outputs for the "time coils" are 110 volts (always confirm with a multi-meter because the electromagnet outputs are 300 volts !)., so you should be able to power the plasma globe through the HDR.
Or any other house hold appliance.
However a microwave may send your dinner to another dimension ;)
Along with all those missing socks
Also a fire extinguisher rated for electrical fires, knowing where the circuit breakers are, a cell phone with 911 handy and a lab assistant who knows CPR may be prudent ;)