Send a message between dimensions

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Okay so if someone gets extracted from this timeline, maybe like the missing411 by accident or design or maybe through experimentation of a time machine, and suddenly finds themselves in a parallel dimension, close but not exactly the same and that person accepted that they could not return.. How would they send a message between the dimensions or forward in time without being able to leave that new dimension. Alternatively you could be trapped thousands of years in your past..

A cave painting, a statue, a religion?.. How would you get that message across that you had been trapped outside your own time or dimension?.. Would you even bother to attempt it?...

start at edge

I think I would not attempt getting back or even messaging in any way, as there are little chances the other dimension or the other time being worse than this one.

This idea requires opening a "portal" of sorts, to transmit information, which would be VERY difficult. Perhaps a wormhole, but we are nowhere near that technology. If we were talking unconventional methods, I'd recommend telepathy, though I don't believe in that very much. I hope you find a way. My suggestion is opening a tiny portal to the place, just small enough to allow electromagnetic waves through, and sending a message.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Imagine if you were sent back, some kind of mission but got stuck in the Past .. A message needed to be sent, a warning..
How would you send that message?..

SergiusPaulus

Doesn’t Zeshua already tell you?

Mayhem

Zenith
@Zoeycoyote here's some old stuff, theres other threads as well.

its dated
By Zeshua,
February 23, 2005 in The Archives