Sending a message to the past

walt willis

Dear Arctor,
You define "Timeline" as if you do understand its meaning.
Maybe you would like to better explain your definition?
To me a Timeline is not necessarily another world line or another dimension, or part of a multiverse.
We are given many words as a way to better understand our exchange of verbal communications.
I have made that mistake many times myself and now I am trying to be more precise in my word choices.
It is hard to exchange ideas on a forum such as we have found ourselves.
Serial communications as well as the evolution of the meaning of words then to make it more difficult to share accurate information.

TnWatchdog

We are given many words as a way to better understand our exchange of verbal communications.
I have made that mistake many times myself and now I am trying to be more precise in my word choices.
It is hard to exchange ideas on a forum such as we have found ourselves.
Serial communications as well as the evolution of the meaning of words then to make it more difficult to share accurate information.
Saw your movie recommendation, Timeline, where present day people go back to 1357. I thought it interesting that our present day language with it's slang and phrases were misunderstood by the people of that era.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I heard that you can change your present by sending a message to the past. How can this be done?

You might want to study Multiple Worldline Theory. Of course, it is only a theory, but it shows that if you send that message, you're sending it to the past of another timeline, not your current one. So, your current present would be unaffected.

TimeFlipper

I heard that you can change your present by sending a message to the past. How can this be done?

You might want to study Multiple Worldline Theory. Of course, it is only a theory, but it shows that if you send that message, you're sending it to the past of another timeline, not your current one. So, your current present would be unaffected.
I already told her she would be sending that message to another time-line lol ::LOL:::D

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
The best I can think of is go back to the past, log onto your e-mail and send a future e-mail to yourself using one of those future me e-mail things. Besides that, I say it's against the laws of phsyics

riley_jenson_123

Sometimes I feel like people tell me about having dreams in the past and that they are reliving it, but what if that is when you go back and if you are ready to change it you can, but some people just end up reliving it.