September 24, 2022

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
A German politician stated on television that we will all remember what we were doing on September 24.

It has gone viral and people are freaking out. What are they planning for September 24th? Many are also saying, "No, he was talking about the Ukraine on February 24th. He made a mistake." Well, I don't know German, but everyone is translating it like he is talking in future tense, not past tense.

What do you think? Why would a country make an announcement like this? Unless it's a threat.... Russia did cut off their gas line to Europe.

Do you think Germany is going to nuke Russia?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I wonder what's the meaning of this. Is it a mistake? Or do they really know something we don't and let it inadvertently slip out?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I wonder what's the meaning of this. Is it a mistake? Or do they really know something we don't and let it inadvertently slip out?

Some think he was talking about Feb 24th and misspoke, but if he was talking in future tense, it’s really odd. Anyone here speak German?

BlastTyrant

I recently had a dream about Nukes being dropped, so we will see. Granted i am not in Texas or going diving so details are a bit screwy lol

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It's already the 24th in many parts of the world, let's wait and see.

I have to agree with Einstein, it's another 2012 fail date.