Serious connection with UFO Civilization

Krish

We can not connect to any major UFO civilization at this time due to Prime Directive (Star Trek version). But there is one you can...here is a post I made in another OP....please read and let us talk about it and the UFO communities activities.

---------------------

I have another item, that is unique and original....

Our planet has a twin in another Universe. That is not good or bad...It is what is.

Our Gravity affects that twin planet in some sort of quantum way. That itself is not bad. It works both ways.

But if we use Nuclear weapons, it affects them big time.

And their people have been coming to our planet for about a million years to check out the twin planet.

NOW, they told our Governments not to use Nuclear weapons, period...they even show cased them. And can take action drastically if needed....that is very interesting. This by itself not bad either...except...

They can help us develop in science and technology since they are that advanced....they are the only people that prime directive does not apply. Since we are twins. Just think....and they are hive mind, so know, who does what, where etc...and are super telepathic...and they do not kill their kind...like Mimbari...(B5)

Interesting stuff...so watch our future....

Krish

I was told that we have decent telepathy receiver but can not transmit it at this genetic level. Even the Thor people could not, who have 100K years of spiritual practice. So, it could take another 500K to a Million years to get there if we continue on our spiritual development.

Just a tit-bit of information...thank you.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
We can not connect to any major UFO civilization at this time due to Prime Directive (Star Trek version). But there is one you can...here is a post I made in another OP....please read and let us talk about it and the UFO communities activities.

---------------------

I have another item, that is unique and original....

Our planet has a twin in another Universe. That is not good or bad...It is what is.

Our Gravity affects that twin planet in some sort of quantum way. That itself is not bad. It works both ways.

But if we use Nuclear weapons, it affects them big time.

And their people have been coming to our planet for about a million years to check out the twin planet.

NOW, they told our Governments not to use Nuclear weapons, period...they even show cased them. And can take action drastically if needed....that is very interesting. This by itself not bad either...except...

They can help us develop in science and technology since they are that advanced....they are the only people that prime directive does not apply. Since we are twins. Just think....and they are hive mind, so know, who does what, where etc...and are super telepathic...and they do not kill their kind...like Mimbari...(B5)

Interesting stuff...so watch our future....

'Mimbari do not kill Mimbari.'

If only it could be 'Humans do not kill humans.'

I liked their Philosophy of having a worker class, a fighter class and religious class all working as one. Hive mentality but with a human touch.

Krish

Thank you. Our past advanced civilization has this killing process in extremely rare cases (Crazy people). And they are like us in corporeal life form but very advanced and hence no direct connection until we have FTL drive and check out the Milky Way...that can happen in about 500 years....

In the mean time, groups like paranormalis need to focus on the new horizon and push the collective in that process....

We could have the knowledge of FTL travel today, if we get rid of religious fights and remove our BAD Governance....but that would not happen...today...sad but true. As they say, we are teenagers....hence the trouble...