Seth Rogen Stunned By George Lucas' 2012 Theory

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Funnyman Seth Rogen was left stunned by a recent encounter with his moviemaking hero George Lucas - because the Star Wars director spent 20 minutes telling him the world would end in 2012.

Rogen was left speechless when Lucas and Steven Spielberg joined a movie meeting he was a part of - but the encounter has left him worried his life will be over next year.

He recalls, “George Lucas sits down and seriously proceeds to talk for around 25 minutes about how he thinks the world is gonna end in the year 2012, like, for real. He thinks it.

“He’s going on about the tectonic plates and all the time Spielberg is, like, rolling his eyes, like, ’My nerdy friend won’t shut up, I’m sorry...’

“I first thought he (Lucas) was joking... and then I totally realized he was serious and then I started thinking, ’If you’re George Lucas and you actually think the world is gonna end in a year, there’s no way you haven’t built a spaceship for yourself... So I asked him... ’Can I have a seat on it?’

“He claimed he didn’t have a spaceship, but there’s no doubt there’s a Millennium Falcon in a garage somewhere with a pilot just waiting to go... It’s gonna be him and Steven Spielberg and I’ll be blown up like the rest of us.”

http://www.torontosun.com/entertainment/movies/2011/01/18/16927446-wenn-story.html

NerdyGilr3

We have to find this garage!!! Fast!! And steal the Millennium Falcon
biggrin.png

tuvok50

I don't know if the world will end in 2012 but, according to scientist, we may have some serious solar flares that'll cripple our electrical and communications links.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Harte, I didn't know you were a Star Wars fan-boy! ;)

Some people pretend that George Lucas "knows stuff". Would you fear 2012 and take it seriously if you were warned by someone in the elites ?

Harte

I like to pretend that George Lucas "knows stuff" myself.

That's how I got through the last 3 star wars flicks, pretending Lucas knows how to make a movie anymore.

To scare me about 2012, you'd have to tell me it would usher in a new age of Liberalism.

Harte