Seth Speaks on OBE

Carl Miller

Everyone has OBEs

"...astral projections occurs frequently in the sleeping state. It also occurs however in the waking state, although the ego is not aware of such projections as a rule...the astral self journeys often, whether the ego wakes or sleeps"
ESS, Session 202

Benefits of OBE

"through projections you will become acquainted with the mobility and stability of the inner self as separate from the physical body. Literally death will no longer appear frightening."
ES7, Session 300

"After leaving the physical body, you will immediately find yourself in another body. This is the same kind of form in which you travel in out-of-body projections."
Seth Speaks, Session 537

"Now I am taking considerable time to deal with projections, because on a spontaneous basis they occur more or less constantly...Spontaneous projections...do occur constantly to every consciousness" ES6, Sess. 275

"Whether or not projections are conscious, they occur in any case and the personality learns from them. The conscious projection however involves a much higher achievement." ES6, Session 277

How do I get out?

Strong desire/commitment

* Like any skill, this requires focus and commitment.
* How commited am I?
* Diligent practice is important.

Core Beliefs Change/Belief Reappraisal

* Explore your core beliefs about OBE.
* Is it difficult or easy?
* Do I have the ability?
* Am I afraid to get out , of not being able to come back?
* What are my expectations?
* Journaling be very helpful in exploring your beliefs and assumptions about OBE.
* Initiate belief change through hypnosis and affirmations.
(See Bulhlman)

Vibrational State

* Mild to intense vibration electric, tingling, roaring.
* Unusual sounds inconsistent with physical environment, chimes, singing, hearing name, pop, gun shot, engine.
* Rushes of energy.
* Sense of another presence in the room.
* Numbness/inability to move body (dream paralysis).

ESSENCIAL.METAPHYSICS

Cultivating practices

The Yoga practices allow you, when they are faithfully executed to draw an abundance, indeed a superabundance of energy. This energy results also in chemical excesses that can be utilized in projections.
ES6, Session 274 Seth Speaks, Jane Roberts

One can be certain that one's practices over the years have stimulated numerous conscions projections.

PS: Adapted from Seth Speaks on OBE

Last edited: