Sex in the Afterlife

Krish

The truth is perhaps different. Life forms are what they are...each time they could be male or female and have equal power energy wise unlike physical structure...and grow or pass away...depending on the circumstances...and can have energy related sex too as what happens in humans in the brain...it is all data and management of that data...to create more LOVE where needed...PERHAPS...

TimeFlipper

Carl..I still think you can have sex in the after life because you will have the ability to recreate your body form in a corporeal way, the only difference will be that you cant procreate...We still need to have some fun in the after-life my friend, and im sticking to that idea (y) :LOL:..

Carl Miller

@TimeFlipper

Although i got somewhat vexed i once told as i reached spiritual orgasm through the pineal gland. The story is boring to death. It only has a merit to be short. But the experience itself was overwhelming to say the least.
The pineal gland is a tiny gland inbedded into a central cavity of the brain and it responds for the psychic sight. It is part of the third eye.
When you feel pressure or a tingling sensation between your eyebrow it is the etheric side of the third eye being activated. If you see the violet color it is the astral part of it being kicked.
While it lasted i mean the etheric sex rolling on and i felt a tingling a banging sensation and the pressure on my third eye was such that i felt my physical eyes watering...
It is too vexing, TimeFlipper i must recompose myself this sort of thing freak us out.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper

Although i got somewhat vexed i once told as i reached spiritual orgasm through the pineal gland. The story is boring to death. It only has a merit to be short. But the experience itself was overwhelming to say the least.
The pineal gland is a tiny gland inbedded into a central cavity of the brain and it responds for the psychic sight. It is part of the third eye.
When you feel pressure or a tingling sensation between your eyebrow it is the etheric side of the third eye being activated. If you see the violet color it is the astral part of it being kicked.
While it lasted i mean the etheric sex rolling on and i felt a tingling a banging sensation and the pressure on my third eye was such that i felt my physical eyes watering...
It is too vexing, TimeFlipper i must recompose myself this sort of thing freak us out.

Try Tantric sex my friend...Yep Tantric sex is the way :LOL:

Carl Miller

@TimeFlipper
i started practising Mula Bandha. You know there are bandhas and kryas. Kundalini was activated involuntarily as i was following a lesson from a yoga book, called 'How to cleanse your internal bowls through Kryas.' The idea is taking water from the lake while floating backlong. You know you imagine how it is following lessons from those weird masters. Sitting outside on the icy amount of snow as they think up in noble sentiments the temperature in their bodies increase so much so as to melt the ice. They just succumb into a whole. They should throw a rope to pull them up. Now i do not know if you know how the floating and taking water inside works. If not, i can give you a link to somewhere.

Miscellaneous

@TimeFlipper

You men are so weird :ROFLMAO: I don't want to be spiritually intuned to myself if I experience something like that. :cautious: Why is it the more you know, the less you want to be involved in it?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I find all the post interesting and from my research over the years the biggest problems that male and female ghosts are having is over clothing. The problem is when a human dies, at the moment of death whatever they’re wearing is what they will wear in the spirit world. In the majority of the times people die with hospital gowns on only. If you can imagine running around wearing only hospital gowns, you would surely want clothing that will cover your personal body parts. Some time ago I was seriously thinking about writing a book, the working title would be “An Interview with a Ghost”.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
@Miscellaneous: You men are so weird :ROFLMAO: I don't want to be spiritually intuned to myself if I experience something like that. :cautious: Why is it the more you know, the less you want to be involved in it?

Both male and female ghost, I would say are equally sexually active especially those individuals that were sexually active at the time of their death. One subject which is rarely ever spoken of is a husband-and-wife having sex, when one of them has passed on that was sexually active at the time they passed over.