Sex

HDRKID

The ones I saw all had white hair - like snow. Skin was very pale with no freckles or spots any.

I have to be careful with what I say. Please remember that this is a civilization radically different than our own.

Here are my memories. When I was aboard the flying saucer... there was a pool and people would go swimming.

First I went into the showers which are not segregated by sex. Then I went into the pool area. Nobody had clothes on.

In fact, I was told that this was a strange human custom and many laughed when my face turned red and they told me it was OK, to not worry. That no one was going to arrest me. They view our system as similar to nazi germany - a very repressive regime.

The Grays, Alien Abductions and Genetic Creation of Humans Hybrids Race - Maximillien De Lafayette - Google Books

They are at least one million years ahead of us in technology and socially - maybe more.

Ayasano

They are at least one million years ahead of us in technology and socially - maybe more.

Given that technology follows an exponential curve, not a linear one, a million years would probably put a species into "sentient points of light with an obsession for mathematics" territory, assuming they don't depart this universe altogether.

People tend to see the progress made in their lifetime and assume that technology will continue to change by that amount, but taking a wider look at history, that isn't the case. Humanity is in for a fundamental shift in pretty much all aspects of our lives before the century is out, if current trends loosely continue. (And there's no reason to think they won't, again, given historical context) And honestly, that's a conservative estimate. If somebody cracks the AI problem in the next 25 years, it'll happen much sooner. (Which is a good thing, mind you. No hardware overhang == Controlled AI Development == 99% of our problems being fixed in one fell swoop. Uncontrolled on the other hand...)

BlastTyrant

Please remember that an alien society is very different than our own. They are similar to social insects such as termites, ants, bees, and wasps. It is like a hive mind in a way.

TAKEN FROM The Threat - 08
Most of the late-stage hybrids have normal-looking eyes (perhaps only a slightly enlarged pupil). Their skin color is humanlike but sometimes a bit too even. They often have short-cropped hair, but some have curly or long hair. Some do not have eyebrows or eyelashes, and most do not have body hair or pubic hair. Their frames are sometimes thin, sometimes muscular, but never overweight. They are often blond and have blue eyes, although abductees have noted a range of hair and eye coloration. The females have human secondary sexual characteristics and have longer hair than the men. Most males have normal genitals but some penises might be too narrow. The males are not circumcised. It is these late-stage hybrids whom abductees often call the "Nordics."

Aliens are against circumcision. They see this as genital mutilation and view humans as barbaric savages..

To answer you question. I was asked why human women as so fat, and I said that it must be a survival mechanism from times of starvation when food was scarce.

I was told that human milk contains a lot of fat and little sugar. Also, that fat people are repulsive like greedy pigs.

I resent that Fat joke...........

HDRKID

Hi ayasano:
Not all aliens are at the same. For example, some have bracelets that can teleport you anywhere, were as others have the silvery flying saucers. I asked why they don't share tech, and this is what they told me.

Why don't americans give an atom bomb to canada?

Needless to say... that did wake me up.

I can tell you that most of science fiction is wrong. For example, robots do not take over. AI is powerful, but machines do not replace people anytime soon.

Biggest mistake of sci-fi is the erroneous belief that people turn into cold logical machines, as the opposite occurs. Aliens would run up to me. Then they would hug and kiss me. This was annoying. Please remember that I was five or six. They are a lot more "social" than we are. At first I did not like it and would push them away. Later on I realized that they are like puppies. Basically, you do not kick a puppy if he licks your arm. That is normal behavior for a puppy.

They have no sense of personal space. Frankly, in a society of telepaths, there is no privacy. Also, they like to ask questions that are improper.

Hi BT:
It is not a joke and other people told me they encountered the same thing.

TAKEN FROM The Threat - 08

She doesn't like me feeling superior because I know this stuff.... I'm telling them stuff they don't know about. They want to go where I am. A couple of them want to see what that's like to play with the other children. She's discouraging them, telling them their life is happier where they are. If they can't come with me, I'll just stay with them. Maybe they'll let me build swing sets, and maybe they'll let me build a sandbox for them. Maybe they can give me metal and I can teach them how to make a big giant sliding board.... She's going, "Our children don't do that." But they want to. They want me to stay. She doesn't want me to stay.... They're having so much fun with me. They really like me; I'm so different and so strong, and I know so much about having fun, and they don't know anything about that. They want to know more about it, and that's why they like me. I'm telling them, if they can come back with me they can probably look like I do. "Come back into my bedroom, I'm sure God will make you look like me so you can stay and play with me." She's telling them to stop talking like that, to stop it.... I feel like she has some compassion for them, but she has to stick by her rules. She's making sure that there's peace and order kept among all of us. There's one little girl I really like, and I'm naming her Maria. She's smaller than I am.

Does she have a name of her own?

I don't care. I'm telling her I'm naming her Maria, and I want her to be my friend.

How does she respond?

She says she'd like that too. She knows my name is Doris. She will have me back to play with her again. They don't want me to leave, I don't want to leave.

Are you still sitting there?

No, the lady is making me go. I don't want to go. There's so much more we can play ... she's telling me we have to go now. The children seem so happy that I was there, but I'm leaving. There were adult ones observing all this from somewhere.... They were in windows along the sides of us, particularly to the right. They were observing us like we were lab rats. I look over and they're in there, observing us.... She's going to take me out of the room. My heart is beating very fast all of a sudden.... I don't want to go. I promised the children I'd be back, and they tell me to try my hardest to come back. Maria looks so sad. I'm telling Maria that I will be back to play with her, I promise.

BlastTyrant

Well if they don't like fat people they can come down here and do something about it! I will put my size 12 boot up a stuck up Alien Butt! ;)

But really no, just no, HDR your info is curious and random but i am pretty sure ET's do not discriminate and not like fat people, i am not sure where you are getting all this info from my friend, but i assure you that is not the case.....
And i can say this from personal accounts of being a 260 pound contactee and dealing with several other abductee's some of larger weight.

HDRKID

Hi BT:
Please remember that you live in a society that values harmony above being told the truth, but in a society of telepaths lying is not common. People tell you what they really think and do not worry.

I do remember that Pam who was 1/2 humam and 1/2 alien was given hell about being overweight and needing to do more exercise. She seemed fine to me. Also, the alien kids would not play with her any. She was lonely on board the ship. In fact, I still remember her crying in my arms.

She told me that people who were half humans were called TOKI and it was a bad word to use. She wished she could live on earth with me.

Well, it gets worse. There was another girl called Cindy and they would not allow her into the play area. She would hang out in the noisy engine room. Aliens called her Cinder - she was half black and half alien. She told me a bunch of stuff about God and demons and other things that I would not know other wise.

Pam they tolerated, but Cindy that hated and that is scary. I was still a little boy and I asked my dad about this racism. He told me it was true that they hate you if you are half white, but if you are half black they hate you even more. Don't believe you have ever heard of this juicy piece.

Harte

Hi ayasano:
Not all aliens are at the same. For example, some have bracelets that can teleport you anywhere, were as others have the silvery flying saucers.
Yeah, but they all swallow.

Well, who knows. Human men don't lactate. :ROFLMAO:
Not necessarily the case:
Among them was a South American man, observed by Prussian naturalist Alexander von Humboldt, who subbed as wet nurse after his wife fell ill as well as male missionaries in Brazil that were the sole milk supply for their children because their wives had shriveled breasts. More recently, Agence France-Presse reported a short piece in 2002 on a 38-year-old man in Sri Lanka who nursed his two daughters through their infancy after his wife died during the birth of her second child.

In her 1978 book The Tender Gift: Breastfeeding, medical anthropologist Dana Raphael claimed that men could induce lactation simply by stimulating their nipples. The eminent endocrinologist Robert Greenblatt of the Medical College of Georgia concurred.
Scientific American

Harte

Ayasano

I can tell you that most of science fiction is wrong. For example, robots do not take over. AI is powerful, but machines do not replace people anytime soon.

I wasn't actually referring to sci-fi at all. I was referring to what the leading minds in science and technology think is going to happen in the coming decades based on what history has taught us. (eg., the industrial revolution, and the pace of technological advancement in the past)

Also, robots have already replaced humans in several fields, such as large-scale manufacturing. Assembly lines manned by humans are quickly becoming a thing of the past.

We also have algorithms that can write simple news articles, or basic pieces of music, and they become more advanced each day.

In the long-term, this isn't a bad thing. A future where I don't have to work? Where all my needs are taken care of by robots? Yes please! The bigger issue is in moving humanity towards a society where people don't need to earn money, ie. where there is no resource scarcity. Asteroid mining is going to help with that, but we have a ways to go with other resources and manufacturing methods.