Shadow animals and people

MoonBell_

I have both seen shadow cats and shadow people even hearing voices of children and creepy cat growls once a shadow person sat next to me.

The Fifth

You need a priest dude, honestly. It's not a joke and it does not hurt .Now it depends if you are a protestant , a catholic or an orthodox.The other ones i'll not take into consideration.

Carl Miller

You need a priest dude, honestly. It's not a joke and it does not hurt .Now it depends if you are a protestant , a catholic or an orthodox.The other ones i'll not take into consideration.

People hearing things, you know, from the perpective of the Catholic Church, Protestant Church or any other orthodox Church branching out from Christianity someone hearing voices would need either the Shrink and going through the Exorcism Rite.

Now, things fortunately are not set in stone regarding certain Quasi- Christian philosophies and sects stemming out from East spirituality, those Oriental philosophies based on the tripod- reincarnation, karma and free-will.

Among some of these denominations you can find the Kardecist Spiritists for example. Kardecists claim to be christians as they try to view the Gospel of Jesus Christ under the scope of the mentioned oriental tripod- Reincarnation, Karma, Free will and the existence of spirits.

Someone hearing voices will be considered as medium in need of development, according to Kardecism. Later on after a hard trial of harnessing the ability of clairaudience the individual will be apt to work as a medium in a Kardecist craft.

The harnessed ability of hearing voice will be imperative in the process of counselling because the clairaudient medium will transmit the messages from the communicating entities to the individual in need of help and counseling.

massie20000

i have saw a shadow person 2 times around the same location it seemed to be slim and about 8 feet tall.thankfully that was a few years ago and have not saw it sense.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I have had two encounters with the shadow people.

You don’t need a Priest, just positivity, a prayer and maybe an affirmation.

Carl Miller

I was getting overwhelmed by spotting shadow people in my bedroom at night. As I bent down to search them under the bedroom they appeared crawling on the wall. Then I was told by a famous medium to try to 'reason' with them (try to communicate with them). My first attempt came to nothing then I realized it was the spot light which was creating shadow people. My own shadow could not communicate with me.

The Fifth

I only saw shadow people with the corner of my eye for a fraction of a millisecond , but i have one scary thing about a close encounter with one.

When i was very little , i was sleeping in my own bed , and in the night ( 02:00 - 04:00 ) i woke up to the gut feeling that there was someone in my room as well. It was no problem as my mother would have prepared my clothes for school or open the window blinds or start the heat in the room (as it was too hot or too cold in winter). So... it wouldn't cross my mind there wasn't someone there.

There was a female silhouette standing at the edge of my bed (on the left corner , at my feet~ i slept on the right) with her hands in the praying position and her head was looking up in the sky's position. When i saw that i knew it wasn't my mother as it was a good 2 minutes of me starring at her trying to figure out who or what she was.

One important thing to note is that i'm blind with my eyes, i can't see in distance... the only thing i could see was the black as night contour because my room was bright from the moonlight , so i could see it clear as day. I'm only telling you this. The moment she turned her head to me i thought i died of fear. Such levels of fear did not hit me in my entire life ! You have no ideea what real fear is. Real fear is when you can't move a single muscle , when you can't blink at all, when you breathe so slow and your heart beats so fast your brain can't think a single word... fear is not when you run from a killer or a bomb, that's the instinct of survival and the adrenaline rush , but fear , stops you entirely and you're to the mercy of your own strength...

Yeah , then i was pround i had a ghost encounter and told all my shool classmates ... :coffee:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Post scriptum : I had sleep paralysis when i was a teen and saw ghosts or demons attacking me with fear but each encounter made me realize , I am the captain of my own soul. Then the sleep paralysis ended and nightmares begun. Now breaking a sleep paralysis is hard but controlling a nightmare ... it's even harder. The more nightmares i had the more i could controll the ending. Last nightmare was a few months ago when the cables or usb sticks turned into worms with arms or falling from the ceiling ; a gorilla-dog-bear creature , huge , running in my garden and stopping at my window looking at me with a key in it's mouth. I opened the window , that thing baited me with the key in it's slithery tongue and i slammed the window on it , getting the key and unlocking my bedroom...

So i escaped my bedroom that had falling smart worms (weird af) and ended up in a hallway ... i looked in all the other rooms and nothing , but when i got to the living room... there were dead people resting on the couch / chairs. I knew they were dead because they wouldn't move. There was a guy who felt more realistic than the others and i was right.

As i got closer he stood up in a rush telling me something with a higher tone and i said ... this is it. The moment i saw that moron get near me fast i thought to myself ... again ? ... and i said loud ... Arrghhhhhh ! ~ His reaction was of surprise as he did not expect me saying shut the fuck up without any words at all... then the nightmare ended.

My point is this . Don't be afraid of the nightmares , remember YOU control your soul, not the demons. Someone once told me , all the diseases have a brain cause, and he was right. If you have a strong mind to say NO to all the worst, it won't stick to you. It will stick to other people. :cool:

If you have sleep paralysis make a cross with your tongue at the "ceiling" of your mouth. It's an old technique witches used to regain control after demon attacks in the medieval era. You can't controll your body (hands) but you can with your tongue.

Last edited:

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Sleep paralysis can easily be countered. Focus on one point of your body and try to move it, when it moves the entire paralysis breaks within a second. I always just try to waggle my little finger, it’s an amazing feeling as movement is restored across your body in that instant and anything that shouldn’t be there quickly departs.

These days are different. I welcome the sleep paralysis in fact I yearn for it because when it strikes I know that I am only moments away from the Astral.

Carl Miller

I have already written on sleep paralysis here and elsewhere. I had an argument with a rude guy on a certain website and was banned because of this. Somehow although I was banned by the she moderator I did not blame her for disinclining me from posting on sleep paralysis. There had been enough material on this issue.
People are beginning to study the oniric state and terminology like wiggling fake members are becoming usual.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I have already written on sleep paralysis here and elsewhere. I had an argument with a rude guy on a certain website and was banned because of this. Somehow although I was banned by the she moderator I did not blame her for disinclining me from posting on sleep paralysis. There had been enough material on this issue.
People are beginning to study the oniric state and terminology like wiggling fake members are becoming usual.

The lesson is, don’t go on any other websites ;)